Create your own 5* hero.
Give it a name. What strengths and weaknesses would it have? What element would it be: Fire (red), Nature (green), Ice (blue), Holy (yellow), or Dark (purple). And what would its special abilities be? You can also describe the hero as well (male of female, human or beast, swordsman, archer, wizard, etc)
A few ground rules:
- You have a maximum of 2,750 points to work with for your Attack, Defense, and Health.
- Special will always charge as Slow.
- No more than three helpful Special abilities unless you include a negative ability (e.g. weak against Fire for five turns) then you can add another helpful.
- Be reasonable and balanced with Specials, nothing like “Freeze all enemies for three turns, decrease their defense by 75%, and give full mana to all allies.”
Examples of current in-game heroes (to give you and idea of the “balance” that I mean)
- 762/638/1328 | 260% damage to single, minor damage nearby, counter with 115% received for 4 turns.
- 694/700/1382 | 453% damage to singgle, they receive 294 for 6 turns.
- 696/766/1246 | 160% damage to all, all allies get +74% defence from special for 4 turns.
- 675/784/1266 | 285% damage to single, minor to nearby, steam small amount of damage back.
- 797/655/1200 | 235% damage to all, all enemies get -44% defence for 6 turns.
- 809/578/1312 | 295% damage to all, nearby allies counter with 115% of damage for 5 turns.
- 714/694/1328 | Recover 44% health for all, cure ailments, all allies +63% defence for 4 turns
Got it? Great! Here is my first:
Type: Human Male, Wizard, Healer
A/D/H: 620 / 820 / 1310
Special: Reduce all enemy mana by 75%, recover 55% health for all allies, +35% defense for nearby allies for 6 turns