Desert Island. (Forum Game)

Which heroes (minimum of 5) would you go to the dessert with and spend the rest of your life?
(Multiply post are allowed)

Me personally I LOVE Isarnia. When i got her I was so excited.

Lianna. I always like elves, and @JonahTheBard 's story about Hungry Gormek always made me laugh. I would like to ask Lianna how it felt. :laughing:

Kiril for the simple reason of brew. He could make some out of the Cacti that grows there.

Rigard with his sword could guard us from unsavory animals.

And lastly Vivica. Her dragon will make good company and she’ll keep our spirits high

Now it is YOUR turn! Let’s see what you come up with

10 Likes

Let’s see here:

1. Devana. She can summon a lynx to be a guard for everyone. Also, her archery could come in handy.

2. Toxicandra. Can’t go anywhere without one of my favorite heroes. Can’t stop using her in raids.

3. Mother North. Gotta have a chef.

4. Kiril. Same thing. Brew.

5. Isarnia. She could use her powers to make a house out of ice and sand.

8 Likes

I’ll focus on some of my favourites…

1. Proteus - mana block will stop threats. And he’s from Atlantis so can go swimming / fishing and maybe even find help

2. Seshat - undead archer won’t take up resources and can go hunting for us. Minions for protection

3. Kiril - heal, and twin buffs to make us more effective in doing manual tasks. And beer!!

4. Francine - also undead so won’t take Resources, and will make sure nasty ailments like stings will go away

5. Joon - can blast some trees down for shelter, can snipe and hunt… and can create a really strong distress beacon for help!

7 Likes

Odin and Frigg of course, they’re some of the most powerful gods so they will take care of anything needed.

Devana for hunting, Mother North for cooking as well, thanks for the idea :smiley:

And Danzaburo for cutesies and funnsies :smiley:

7 Likes

Mother North for reviving me if I croak. :grin:

Costumed Kadilen for dodging native arrows and poisonous darts. :palm_tree:

Azlar because a good fire is most important. :fire:

Director Zuri because good health is important and I can laugh at the clown minions. :rofl:

And last but not least Kiril. Plain and simple for the beer.
:beers: :beer: :beers:.

Good luck on the island all.

This old Pirate will do fine.

Yarr !!!
:pirate_flag::palm_tree::sunglasses:

10 Likes

Frigg, Elizabeth, Joon, Krampus and Clarissa
Just because I can

9 Likes

Well I guess I’ll do the second round for me.

Wilbur, plain and simple the best fisherman in the game.
:tropical_fish::blowfish::fish:

Costumed Boril because i’ll be drinking too much beer to counter attack so he can do it for me.
:rofl:

Zila Lei so when I go swimming she can kill the sharks on the edges that I can’t see.
:shark:

Little John because his massive chop will keep me in plenty of firewood.
:palm_tree:

And last but not least. Vodnik because that face will scare everything away.

Yarr Maties.

:pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

9 Likes

Wilbur is the first one that comes to mind. Wonderful Feast seems great to me.

Ludwig is next. Not only does he have taunt preventing massive damage to me, but he also gives me mana. Who doesn’t want mana?

Pick your favorite fire hero to make sure we can stay warm. Gravemaker seems too dangerous, so let’s go Emilio. At least he’ll give some entertainment and keep us healed from time to time.

Similarly might want Vela to keep hydrated.

Speaking of hydration, we need Kiril for the beer.

Honorable mention to Mother North to revive anyone that dies.

7 Likes

@Saphirra, you might want to change the spelling of “dessert” to “desert”, because I think that’s what you meant. Who wouldn’t want to live on an island with free-flowing ice cream instead of an arid place without the possibility of ice cream, after all? :slightly_smiling_face:

If it’s a desert island, agree that Wilbur, Vela, Azlar and Mother North are essential for the reasons already stated. I would also take along my favourite blue bunny, Master Lepus, to help me sleep :slightly_smiling_face: and Rigard C to keep me healthy and ready to fight

7 Likes

Thank you for creating this thread!

In no particular order :wink::

1. Frosty (he is a special snowman, who can survive the desert!) - a joyful healer who also gives an elf minion to all.

2. Vanda - she will help everyone to prevent getting ill in the first place. And as a last resort, she can steal health for herself from the enemy. :wink:

3. Malicna - someone to hit three enemies at once, and to provide entertainment (reading from her book, and also for guessing which Alternative she’ll cast).

4. Caedmon - a veteran silver fox. Someone who has already proven himself. A calming, knowledgeable, and attractive influence. :innocent:

5. Gullinbursti - for his overheal, and as an emergency source of food. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I’d take many of the heros already mentioned, for the very same reasons…

Great minds and all that :wink:.

1. Mother North for porridge and

and

And, we’ve got to build somewhere to live.

1. CRigs can cleanse and call everyone to action with that attack boost (instant berocca) when the need arises.

Black Knight or Bertila or Alfrike or even Krampus all LB and maxed emblems to keep us all safe… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sign me up :wink:

6 Likes

@Saphirra Thank you for create this topic. I have fun story/idea with more than 5 heroes. I will wrote them all and choose 5 of them at the end :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Mother North - She is most useful one. She can cook and have resurrection ability :slightly_smiling_face: (I will tell you how useful resurrection ability is :smiling_imp:)

2. Isarnia - In the desert island, it will be hot climate. So, I need Isarnia as air-conditioning :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Moreover, Isarnia can be used as refrigerator and freezer :rofl:

3. Gunnar costume - I need someone to build my house but there is no builder hero :thinking:. Honestly, Gunnar costume seen to be the best choice in my eyes. Look like he can forge and build :slightly_smiling_face:

4. Kiril - beer for life :beers: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I think about Francine in different way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1. Francine - Life will be hard without electronic device. Francine will be good electrical generator.
    5.1 Why not Thor ? His skill sound not satisfy (Thor’s Special Skill animation needs better sound). I don’t think he can be good electrical generator :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
    5.2 Why not Quintus ? He is ok but Francine have cleanse over turn ability that can cleanse my hangover from drinking too much Kiril’s beer :rofl:

2. Emilio - I want his rejuvenation ability :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3. Rigard costume - His regeneration ability is useful :slightly_smiling_face:

4. Salmon Loki :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: - I want to eat salmons and I am not sure if there salmons around the dessert island or not. So, I come up with this idea :smiling_imp:. Let bring this useless salmons and cook it. And then, this is when Mother North’s resurrection ability is useful, if I want to eat more salmons, let use Mother North resurrection it to cook it again. So, I can get salmons as many as I want. :smiling_imp: Salmon Loki may be useless but it is 5-stars grade salmons. :rofl:

5. Tiburtus costume - rock music for life :love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

6. Ursena - It will be sunny in the desert island and I think I will need sunblock :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Who can be the better sunblock than Ursena :rofl: ?

:rofl:

1. Skittleskull costume - I need someone to make “Deserted Dessert in the Desert” :rofl:
  1. Toxicandra - I need someone to create my own oasis :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2. Bera - She can fly :airplane: !!! and summon flying minion :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. She can take everyone to anywhere. I know the topic is that “spend the rest of your life”. Let say I will in the desert island for the rest of my life, but I will travel to some other place in the world :slightly_smiling_face: And she is the best war tank :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, with her minion block ability, there will be no unsavory desert animals (e.g. desert scorpion) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If I have to choose 5 of them, well, I will choose “Mother North, Isarnia, Gunnar costume, Francine, Bera”. At least, I have someone to cook with resurrection ability, air-conditioning + refrigerator, my house, electrical generator for smart phone (with cleanse ability) and can go anywhere I want :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Ooh I didn’t think about Bera being able to fly, or Francine being an electrical generator. Good ones!

7 Likes

How do you think about Salmon Loki as 5-stars grade salmons for cooking and Ursena as sunblock ? :rofl:

7 Likes

It is indeed. Thank you. I have always had trouble with that particular homonym

I edited the OP just for you. You set a wonderful example.

6 Likes

I would like to add as well yo the list of groeing heroes.

1. Santa Clause cause he will give lots of presents and has gives me a minion too.

2. CBoldtusk would make a excellent gormet chef. No gruel for me.

3. CThorne for his kingly look, we need a leader in an opperation like this.

4. Vela for a fun time on the waves. She can probably bring up fresh water from underground too.

5. Lady of the Lake. If legend is true she can summon anything out water. Never know when that will come in handy.

6. Friar Tuck. I know the good Friar is not a uptight guy. I want some of his Honey Mead and you never kniw when someone who csn preform last rights will come in handy

4 Likes

This is great. Finally good for something right.

I like the way you think.
Music is life.

And this seems to be a consensus across-the-board. Beer is good beer is great.

Great job.

5 Likes

Helo is great too - heals, cleanses, and gives delicious fish to eat!

1 Like

This is way too easy, My Sonyas, my Beliths and an Azar. (Candy almost got a spot).

1 Like

Wilbur to provide the food :fish:
C.Boldtusk iron chef :man_cook:
C.Tiburtus for entertainment (and a sparring partner for me to duet with) :guitar:
Kiril as mentioned above (plus he can change into costume and rock with me and C.Tibs) :beers:
Sharan just because :laughing:

6 Likes