Desert Eagle .50 - fan fiction

His keen eyes swept the dunes of the Shaguad Desert…more barbarians would be coming.

The vultures were still picking the flesh from the bodies of the archers that had tried to ambush them. Are we so unalike? thought Chao, grimly, as he eyed the heap of loot the others had gathered…plundered arrows, axes and the health potions of the fallen. Well, these men weren’t going to need them; there was no Midsummers Dream that they could hope for. Just the eternal sleep of death.

‘Master Tactician’ they called him…a reputation that often felt like a burden. Why couldn’t he just charge in like Gormek or Grimm? He chuckled to himself…Li Xui had called him feather-brained for contemplating it. Her ‘little chick’ as she called him was not the build for ramming and pulverising!

Chao flew one more circuit of the battle field and landed back on the obliging arm of the gormless human that served him as a mobile perch. The man, some soldier with a perpetual concussion stared blankly into the distance, limply gripping his unused sword. Chao sighed…he didn’t mind sharing the limelight with this simpleton…but could he at least get the avatar portrait to himself?

15 Likes
Please give us women some eye-candy male heroes
The Ridiculous Complaints thread
:crossed_swords: Hero Madness 2019 – Round 1 – "West" Bracket
Weekly Challenge Raids - Ideas for Devs (Pre-Release)
E&P Fanfiction Library - an index of short stories, poetry and fiction

Chao.
No matter what is still very bad 4☆hero.
But with your nice story he became a very bad hero who has history.
:rofl:

1 Like

The Master strikes again. I predict an up turn in Chao’s popularity. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Chao is a pretty good 4*, especially from the pool of normal yellows.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore— While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping, As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door— "'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—

Only this and nothing more."

In there stepped a stately Vulture of the saintly days of yore; Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he; But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door. But then the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was a whispered word, "Chao…or" —

Merely this and nothing more…

3 Likes

AHAHAHA
All the likes are yours, sir :heart: :heart: :heart:

Too few literary references on the forum.

1 Like