ℹ Delilah – 5* Holy/Yellow - March 2018 HotM

I would level Onatel under those circumstances as Ariel is a better healer option than Delilah. Unless you need two 5* healers maxed at this point, then Delilah is still a great choice. The estimated amount of time it will take to max Ariel is a consideration imo as well.

I’d been waiting months to get her, and I did this time around.
100% happy with her! :heart: :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
She (and other minion makers) pairs very well with Kingston. Each strike from a minion counts for his attack drop.

1 Like

Just in case someone cares for a rundown (subjective assesments stated as facts are in fact opinions):

Summary: Delilah is an absolutely top notch 5* hero. In spite of being an early HotM, Delilah holds up well vs. newer 5* heroes.

WHY?

1. Average speed healer that can “overheal” via minions (33% heal + minion with 13% HP).
  2. Fighter Class - She frequently revives with full mana and heals (her class talents are maxed)
  3. Good Stats - Solid survivability and and an above average attack stat (above 5* average), she heals and does excellent tile damage. With emblems mostly on attack path at +18 her attack stat is 797 (skipped an attack node, final node adds 29 to attack) so full attack path at +20 would be 841!!

Is she the “best” possible?

• No, I believe Ariel to be better.

Is she very, very good?

• Yes!

Will she feature in this thread?

• No!

Defense - Positioning (this is so subjective depending on YOUR specific circumstances it is not universal):
I run her as a right flank to a dark tank (back and forth between Kunchen and Ursena).
I don’t find her to be a challenging tank when I face her although she has her fans. I have more effective tanking options and she does extremely well at flank. Wing feels too remote and she’ll be healing after too many of your team are dead (unless you are running double healers or rezzer).

Verbiage:
Delilah heals and hits hard via tiles. Nothing complicated, and in spite of lacking some of the phenomenal secondary effects her class keeps her relevant. My experience is that Fighter class is superb for a healer and she has saved many, many raids. She is a must for me in raiding Ursena tanks since her tile damage is high and she can cast regardless of whether or not Ursena’s reflect is up (well, she comes on all attacking raids where I hope to win rather than play around/experiment).
Titans: If she is the only minion caster you bring it won’t be much of a problem, the titan should clear them. If she is with Inari it can get jammed with too many minions, 15 minions take a long time to all fire and you lost insane tile damage while they do (so hold one of them back if you have the health to spare). I’ve had 15 minions on a 10* (once) and that was frustrating.

5 Likes

HA just spit this hero (without costume…) at me and I am wondering if she is worth leveling these days.

What do you guys think? Can anyone show her maxed without costume?

Last reply to this thread was in 2020! She must have been forgotten lol :laughing:

This is her maxed, emblemed for attack/health to improve her minions, not limit broken. Her minions do seem less useful these days with the power creep we’ve had, but I’m still quite fond of her and still use her from time to time, despite having “better” healers. I mainly use her in two ways:

• to synergize with Kingston’s attack drop
  • in bloody battle

1 Like

There is a lot of better heroes these days but beggers can’t be choosers.

1 Like

What embelem path did you take?

Thanks for sharing the screenshot!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I think I will level her…
I am planning on pickung Guardian Panther from FS and he is less sturdier than her so why not if I am looking at it from just stats…

And I could you use another yellow healer :slight_smile:

That’s the path I have taken.

1 Like

I have updated the hero card with the March balance update.

1 Like