Deleting the game. Recommend you follow suit

Played for over 3.5 years.
Older heros are obselete.
Newer heros require spend just like the old ones.
We all have gambling issues.
Save your time and have fun outside and save yourself money. They flag every post that isnt to to their liking. The creators are greedy and I hope everyone stops buying pixels.

39 Likes

i’ve been playing for 4 years and stll happy right now. My secret? 100% ftp and never paid any single penny.

my contribution to SG only by watching their ads diligently

win2 solution for me and SG :handshake:

41 Likes

Enjoy your freedom, and your fatter wallet. :)))

8 Likes

wishing you the best with your newfound free time and more money :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I’m sorry for people who feel the only way out is quitting rather than being able to control spending.

I’ve recently massively reduced spending (saving for stuff so had to rebalance the accounts). It’s hard to ignore the new shiny but I’m using hero’s from all over and if you’ve spent to get them in the past I’d wager they are still valid. Roster dependent but if wiping the slate clean gets you out then I wish you luck. Just don’t play another mobile game as you will very likely just fall down another rabbit hole.

30 Likes

I’ve spent decent amount of money and feel unsatisfied with pulls. Still, decision I made was cut spending and to continue playing. It’s quite possible to play with mostly 4* accompanied with some decent 5* who do occasionally come

5 Likes

Haven’t spent a dime since they nerfed ckrampus. Looks to be the right choice

15 Likes

I spend only on vip and very rarely some offers that gives your alliance mates some goodies. Happy with this game and my friends here. To each his own :wink:

7 Likes

Cut spending down to vip and pov, after the Krampus nerf. So far, quite happy with everyday chatter with my alliance mates, and probably would continue this way.

4 Likes

I’m sorry the game left you disappointed, games should be fun and contribute positively to our lives. :pray:

Safe travels :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I have not spent in forever. The new heros just show me how greedy they are. Im just smart enough to be F2P but also smart enough to just let this pre-determined game go.

3 Likes

Well best of luck finding a productive use of the saved time

1 Like

Its a loot game
You can never compete in loot system games unless you are a millionaire
So i dont see how a player couldnt enjoy the game knowing they cant compete
S1 heroes can win raids/wars/quests/towers
You forgot one major thing : if you have the right tiles you win
Good luck.

9 Likes

5 Likes

You’re not alone in your thinking. In a game without an end, hopefully we all get to choose when it’s time to quit.

Find something you enjoy and good luck.

2 Likes

A game that keep u busy for 3,5 years is awesome. Take a look how long another game keep you engagesd. Most likely only months and u finish it already.

Meanwhile this game become a part of ordinary entertainment’s chores (at least for me)

2 Likes

I agree with this.

I’ve been playing over four years and I still buy A few things here and there but not much.

I understand that some people struggle with addictions and I have to in my lifetime.

I like the people and I still enjoy some of the content so that’s plenty for me.

Yarr !!! Mates

9 Likes

Anyone & Everyone at the forum has:

1. Enjoyed the game at some point
  2. Donated time, and a LOT of it!

I’ve seen some dishonest F2P rosters…
So I take my hat off when I see those with a few Hotm, tons of S1 dupes and a Mountain of 4* mats!
To be able to play for years
with the same heroes:
That’s dedication!

When a portal …delivers… for true f2p, they get jolted…! Where spenders are regularly…just
exhausted by portals.

There are some designs in this match-3 to have a good time. How long that lasts has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with the brain that is locked-up behind it.

15 Likes

Y’all may remember me as the guy who ate his entire roster and quit. I came back and I’m actually a lot happier because I have severely cut down on spending. I honestly noticed a stark difference in the amount of single pool heroes that I’ve gotten that are deemed premium. The list are as follows:

Quenelle
Odin
C.Alasie
Xnolphod
Khufu

And I can’t really remember if I got anyone else.

The point that I’m trying to make is that premium heroes will appear when you least expect them to. Also another huge stress relief is playing in an alliance not hellbent on maintaining top 100 spots. Many won’t admit it, but that environment is probably one of the most toxic, mentally speaking. You have the need to perform based on alliance expectations which can cause some major anxiety issues. If you spend and play at your own pace… It isn’t that bad.

9 Likes

True enough! My F2P roster is debating whether to LB Russell or c. Khagan-neither of which will make me “competitive.” My defense is actually falling out of diamond for the first time in years.
Oh well-I still enjoy playing, which is kind of the point!

4 Likes