[Deleted & altered per request.]

Then i must blame the insider for giving me false information.

Thank you for the correction

3 Likes

Rofl! 20 disappointing summons

Damn, being f2p sure feels good! Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

I didnt get Finley either.

I guess I will just have to deal with Telluria.

shrugs

1 Like

what if you were only 1 summon shy of getting him? :thinking:

4 Likes

There is a really good thread, where you can get a better reality check before doing this kind of things:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!..

Last time, I got FInley on my first pull. This time, just Vodnik (and two more Tellurias…)

Happy Birthday anyway!

posts like yours make me unhappy. lol

you are better off spending that money to get the 1st place at the epic challenge event. I read in another thread all you have to do is pay.

Well you read wrong. Lots of strategy and steep competition for even top 10 in epic

1 Like

Insert Geralt of Rivia quote.

Thanks for the reference. I am well aware of the odds as I have been a heavy spender for some time now. The subjective feeling of it being my birthday mixed with not pulling him made this feel a bit more personal than usual.

1 Like

Maybe they thought that since it was your Birthday that you could of spent much more than just 300 dollars.
These days with inflation costs a birthday summons special for a Finley might be more around the 1000 dollar mark. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :face_with_monocle: :thinking: :cold_face:

But being your Birthday and all that you should just keep trying until you get him because your birthday only comes but once a year, :rofl: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

This is in no way intended to entice or encourage you to do spend more though :mask: :mask: :mask:

Dang. That sucks, man.

Happy Birthday wish your day abundance and not ruin coz Finley and you can pull him next time :wink:

Happy Bday and my condolences on your Finleylessness.

Did you pull anything you’re happy with?

2 Likes

2020-03-15-19-43-51

6 Likes

Cookie Settings