[Deleted & altered per request.]

Not so happy birthday to me.

Sorry to hear that, i think you didn’t know that the recent update says finley price now is $500.
So you need to spend another $200 to get him

9 Likes

Btw haaapy birthdayyy :birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Really? :joy:

Happy Birthday though

Actually i got information from the insider.

Finley : $500
Ursena : $750
Guin : $275
Black knight: $455
Ariel : $237

Telluria : $139 (guaranteed to get her only until the ends of the month), normal price is $699. Grab her quickly while on promo price

Although you are joking, this information can be misunderstood by new players. Best to mark it Irony, and not fall afoul of Forum Rule #12 ~Moderator.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, the RNG […] doesn’t care about your birthday.

Happy birthday from me, though!

Friendly reminder to not try and defeat the censor. :slight_smile:

All jokes asides, the expected price is actually much higher. Since individual challenge event legendary heroes have a 0.2% chance of being summoned, you can expect to get a specific one on average every 500 pulls. At roughly $100 for every 4 10 pulls, that would make Finely, Guin, etc. cost on average $1250 each.

4 Likes

Then i must blame the insider for giving me false information.

Thank you for the correction

3 Likes

Rofl! 20 disappointing summons

Damn, being f2p sure feels good! Happy birthday!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

I didnt get Finley either.

I guess I will just have to deal with Telluria.

shrugs

1 Like

what if you were only 1 summon shy of getting him? :thinking:

4 Likes

There is a really good thread, where you can get a better reality check before doing this kind of things:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!..

Last time, I got FInley on my first pull. This time, just Vodnik (and two more Tellurias…)

Happy Birthday anyway!

posts like yours make me unhappy. lol

you are better off spending that money to get the 1st place at the epic challenge event. I read in another thread all you have to do is pay.

Well you read wrong. Lots of strategy and steep competition for even top 10 in epic

1 Like

Insert Geralt of Rivia quote.

Thanks for the reference. I am well aware of the odds as I have been a heavy spender for some time now. The subjective feeling of it being my birthday mixed with not pulling him made this feel a bit more personal than usual.

1 Like