My current team is:
(all maxed with 6-7 talent points each)
This team has done well for me for a while, winning 75-80% of incoming attacks until right around the 2100-2200 trophy mark, at which point the win rate takes a nose dive. I have a deeper bench to work with now including some decent 5* heroes so I think it’s time to change it up.
My current roster is:
(not showing 4* duplicates)
To keep it simple, pretend all the 4* are 4/70 and all the 5* are 3/70 (I can level up heroes if needed - basically i’m looking for general feedback based on the heroes themselves and not their current progress)
Some questions I have…
- Gravemaker is obvious but should he be tank or flank?
- Is Proteus any good on defense teams?
- How about Kageburado? If so, flank or wing? Better or worse than Sartana?
- Do I have enough 5* options to make a viable full 5* team or would I be better off just using 2-3 of them until I get a deeper 5* bench to work with?
- I love Colen but have I reached a point in the game where I should be avoiding slow attack speed like the plague?
- Are there any reasons besides color matching tanks to not use the same defense team for both raids and alliance wars?
- Would your reccomendation change if the 5* were 4/80 instead of 3/70?
And of course…
- What’s your reccomendation for a defense team out of my heroes? (and in what order?)
Thank you in advance.