Defense Team // Line Up // HELP :D

Hi everyone! I’m wondering if my current defense team is the way to go… Thoughts, advise inspiration and/or funny comments will be much appreciated. And also for the future…I’m working on Horghall, where would he fit in?

Current: BT | Delilah | Kashhrek | Azlar | Rigard

I have 4* troops on every colour (red twice) except for green :smiley: #bummer.

I would go for:

BT,Grim, Azlar,Delilah, Tiburtus.

This how you will first have the buff from BT then it comes defense down from grim, Azlar as a Tank and if he fires game over for your opponent. Then you have Delilah if something goes wrong and you need second tank and healing. Last is Tiburtus hits three positions and again decrease enemy defense. This is in case all of their specials are triggered.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply! No Kashhrek, huh :)? He is my first 4*, so maybe I’m very biased into using him often :smiley:. I love his heal and shield vs fire. Azlar is amazing, but I do find him a tad weak on defense. But yea, pretty much game over if he is able to fire. Any ideas for Horghall?

Well he is better as a Tank and once you have him on 4-80 put him in the middle and Azlar on the left instead of either Grim or Tiburtus. Until then keep him on the bench :slight_smile:

Sonya - Kashhrek - Azlar - Delilah - Little John

Azlar is your best tank, Delilah and Kashhrek could let him fire his special easier by keeping him alive, if your foe manage to kill Azlar you still have Little John that could cripple their team, shielded by Delilah, and Sonya as a fast debuffer shielded by Kashhrek.

3 Likes

I would not use Grimm for defense. He is a bit squishy if not able to be monitored.

I agree with @FraVit93 above.

Having three healers will make you easy target for teams with lots of snipers which is the case with the league you are competing.

I agree that Grimm

This is why you can swap him with Tiburtus

1 Like

100% agree with swapping him with Tiburtus. I do that some on titans.

1 Like

Makes sense…! I will try it… only thing is that I dont have 4* troops for green. Its actually the only colour I don’t have :frowning:. I honestly dont know How mich of a difference that makes on defense.