Defense Dilemma after pull

No problem! Congrats, you will love Athena, she is amazing. If you are flush for farsight scopes though you don’t need to sleep on Richard after she is finished. Fast attackers will always be king in this game, for a while recently it seemed to be moving away from that but recently we’ve been swamped by more fast and very fast attackers again, however Richard is still a good option, especially when used with Athena. Being able to cut both attack and defence to 3/5 of a defence (as well as leaving them close to death if not dead) is really crippling.
I have left him at 70 myself too, I wanted to go all the way but the only thing stopping me from maxing him is a damascus shortage that need to be used to strengthen other elements in my roster.

Good luck on your hunt for a new green, too.

2 Likes

I have 8 scopes and 12 tonics now so Athena will take most of those.

I just took Kadlien to 70 for Green for some war depth. Not gonna give her tonics as I feel she won’t do much for my roster maxed either.

Got Blades and Tomes a planety.

Ascension Materials
D Blade 9
Tome 9
Tabbard 5
Darts 2
Telescopes 8
Tonic 12
Rings 2
Glove 8
Compass 15
Trap 8
Orb 22
Cape 11
Shield 27
H Blade 15

Thanks again!

1 Like

Athena won’t be one shot killed by a titan. She can be saved with potions and banners.

She can also fire her skill with potions. So that’s the least of my worries.

1 Like

tbh I’m planning ahead for 13/14* titans which absolutely will one shot her through a banner

That being said, she still is a risk against 12*s and in raids where you don’t have banners and potions.

Having athena/evelyn/frida and the other huge list of standard or elemental defence debuffers means that snipers are going to kill opponents with or without emblems, so that would be the least of my worries.

1 Like