Defeat Season III Missions

Update 20.08.2020 until stage 21

1 Like

thanks for doing this! It’s very visually pleasing and easy to read. Bookmarked!

1 Like

Update 26.9. including stage 24

@Guvnor

2 Likes

We need a new update. I see avatars beyond these.

1 Like

Can you tell me which enemy is next, after the Goos of Dread? I finished all levels already, but still need 500 Goos to start and see the next S3 enemy mission.

1 Like

@Mal, @lavan,…

Here it is…

:trident: Missions – Season 3 (Valhalla)

3 Likes

Updated 8. November 2020

1 Like

Ahhh… it sucks when the Lava Bomblets and the Firebeetles don’t have a common stage in Valhalla.

At least not yet, we’ll see if province 28 has some stages with both soon. My plan is to focus focusing on the bomblets until I get to ~1400, then will switch to the beetles to 175. Afterward, if there is more time (unlikely) I’ll keep an 8:1 ratio until 28 opens.

1 Like

Any particular reason you have 21-7 as your fave farming level for Sprites? I was using 18-2 over 21-7 for masks and sprites because in an extremely limited number of runs I was getting more masks on 18-2 and it cost one flag less. I’ve now finished masks but still have Sprites so I can or several levels so curious why you picked the one you did as your favorite to farm.

No, I think I got many masks there, when I played it. I will mark 18-2 as well, due the lower WE. I don’t remember, if there is any level, where you can get 2 sprites?

1 Like

Is this a new S3 mission avatar?

Yes,I think so, but I am still at Firebeetles.

1 Like

I am sure someone will provide you with a proper screenshot needed for the update

1 Like

2 Likes

It is a long way. 29. 8 gives two of them

1 Like

Due to all the other events I can’t make a progress with the missions, but I will update the picture this week.

2 Likes

Update: 2.jan.2021

I hope I didn’t forget any levels. If so please let me know, I will add missing informations.
Due to old enemies coming back in provinces 29-33 I may have missed some. The new enemy levels for Elf and Moose should be ok.
31-2 and 31-8 provide both enemies and are a special level of Alfheim as well.

3 Likes

You missed 31.5, after finishing special stages its the best one for both avatars, I think I will Finnish them at the same time farming there… I’m halfway on both so far

3 Likes

Thank you, I changed it to 31-5 now.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings