Def team for war

So I want to hear your opinion about my war def team. How would you set it up.
P. S. We run Purple center, beside yellow and red, but ofcourse you can make some small changes with 2 purple on team

There is everything you need to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that your best option is Misandra-Drake-Rigard-Marjana-Lianna.

A talented Rigard should be a better tank than Domitia.

2 Likes

For tank position…

Purple - Rigard
Red - Marjana
Yellow - Viv or Drake but I’ll go Drake.

Avoid using another hero which is of same color as your tank in one team as this will encourage stacking. Opponents may have a field day.

1 Like

I don’t like Rigard at tank because if your opponent has a bad board they can dump tiles into him with no penalty until specials are charged and they can start killing your heroes. Domitia isn’t ideal, but at least she penalizes hitting her with tiles, and the rogue talent can help keep her alive.

I’d finish Misandra and run Missy, Drake, Domitia, Marjana, Lianna.

1 Like

The costumed Rigard provides +48% attack for 3 turns so this can definitely punish the attacker.

He resembles a regular Boldtusk, but the duration of the attack buff is 3 turns instead of 4 and he heals over time rather than immediately + dispels status ailments. And Boldtusk is considered as one of the best 4* tanks.

2 Likes

Good point, I totally spaced that was costumes Rigard.

2 Likes

Misandra - Drake - Rigard - Marjana - Lianna

1 Like

I would have go with Domitia has it not been a costume Rigard as the original Rigard although quite sturdy with emblem, is just too plain without any buff.

Hello, thank you guys for answers, in one point I really wanted to try rigard as center but this time i will run domitia and will put a rigard in wing, cause of heal war. Anyway my college putted a rigard +19 in center, will see, which defence will be better :slight_smile: