Deep Blue Sea - The chilled end of active

Hey all,

We are looking for some new peeps in our alliance. We play for fun and don’t want drama. Chat, hit titans, do wars. We won’t boot you if you are away for a couple of days.

Come and check us out. All levels welcome!

Also, a small merge would work. Up to 10 members could fit in.

Hey there! I am the Leader of Rockets Red Glare. If you are open to merging with us we would love to have you. We are currently at 18 members. We have a lot of fun and ZERO drama. Most of our members have been with us for over a year. Folks stop in to try us out and end up finding a home with us. We are fighting 9-11 Star Titans. We do not use Line or Discord. We are “real life first” but are all very dedicated. We are very active in sharing gained and learned knowledge while helping each other grow. Check us out! Fight a Titan of two and stick around for War. We have a great time. Just use all 6 Flags for War beat down Titans and try your best. I totally understand if the idea of merging with another Alliance doesn’t appeal to you. Thanks for the consideration!

1 Like

Hey Firmpulse,

Thanks for the offer. At the moment we would be just a few too many to merge in with your 18 and keep everyone. Otherwise I would put it to the group to decide. If we have people drop out, I’ll give you a shout

Sup Gezzer. We had another fella leave lastnight. Deployment. How many folks are in your group?

Hey,

We have 18. 16 are active, with most of them being long time members. We’ve actually had someone contact about merging into us, so I’ll see how that goes and get back to you

Cool! Whatever happens I wish you the best.

1 Like

Thanks. We did have another alliance merge in and are up to 25 now, so another merge wouldn’t be possible. Thanks for the offer. All the best to you too

Cool man! Hope it works out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.