šŸ“Æ [December 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

I did one summon today. Got Lord Loki.

4 Likes

@bip Fwiw, I have maxed Fura, and sheā€™s handy for Trials.

Also, here are my three coins pulls this Valhalla event. Wouldā€™ve liked a S3 4* but just not lucky this time.

Happy holidays!

1 Like

You are lucky. She has been a talk of the town.

Happy holidays and better luck next time. Cheersā€¦

1 Like

Valhalla has been strangely feeling a lot like Atlantis for me, in that doing Normal and Hard and accumulating the needed 100/200 coins is giving me nothing but duplicate S1 heroes with a few 3* S3 heroes. The only 4* heroes pulled are Sumle (who I really should work on and use) and Jott.

Atm, the game could give me Jarvur, Nordri, or Kvasir since theyā€™re the only 3* heroes Iā€™m currently missing to follow through the tradition of the game only ever giving me duplicates of every 3* hero before a new hero. And Iā€™m in need of Almur minimum and with the provinces of Season 3 coming to an end, I guess there isnā€™t going to me a second dump of 4* and 3* heroes for this summon either (because Helheim, for example, doesnā€™t have a 3* hero).

And with Season 4 already being thrown into a concept phase this quickly, I already expect that, too, to be a sea of nothing but duplicate S1 3* heroes before any of the newer heroes. But weā€™ll wait to see what thatā€™ll be when itā€™s out of beta.

1 Like

Wrong blue for me tooā€¦i thin ivwanna feed him to my krampus hopefully the final offer ibcan pull better 5 star valhallaā€¦

7 Likes

I use Fenrir a lot. Heā€™s my #3 blue if I go 3-2. Give him a test ride before you throw him away.

5 Likes

Thank you for the free Christmas present SG! Merry Christmas :heart:

16 Likes

5 pulls so far, got second Skadi. Would ascend her except I have Glenda, Misandra and Fenrir waiting, soā€¦

4 Likes

Did a 10 pull for Christmas as a little gift to myself and could not be happier, maybe the first time Iā€™ve had 2 5*s in a 10 pull

Full disclaimer though I threw around 12k gems I had saved up at the portal yesterday and didnā€™t get a single 5* RNG gonna RNG :upside_down_face:

11 Likes

Thanks for the dupe sif

This is the end of the road for me.

Thanks you guys for all the good times in the forum.

I need to stop this that is going to nowhere. I hope the best for you all

3 Likes

Nooo! Donā€™t go! Iā€™d trade that Sif for something! Not that I have much to give butā€¦ donā€™t go :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Gwi , its not for sif obviously . I need to stop this im kind of hooked up to this. Its consuming me lot of time and money and i dont work to go F2P (because i will want to spend money) and the time i will spend in game will be the same. I wish you the best !

1 Like

Off topic for @Lexxtarc Well, if the game doesnā€™t reward you with more enjoyment than frustration, then I can understand why you would want to stop. Iā€™m playing for over 2 years and I had my fair share of moments that got me so close to quitting. The best friend I had in game also stopped playing (in her case due to having a baby), but it helped the fact that I have my hubby and a real-life friend also playing. Tho I can see them getting somewhat frustrated and annoyed lately. Itā€™s mostly the same olā€™ problems: a ton of farming and either no heroes, either no mats.
Eitherway, I wish you a Merry Xmas, lots of health and happiness! And cookies!

On topic: coins gave me x2 Sudri and a Stonecleve. All dupes, fed them to Carol.

2 Likes

4 coin pulls, got Norns. I know she sucks but still an S3 5* from 4 pulls.

3 Likes

what did you wish for the 5star valhalla? just dun understand getting 5star valhalla became end of the road for you?

She is purely offensive hero but I find her good, not A grade good but still good. Besides she was buffed twice since the release and even on defense she can be lethal (her special hurts quite a bit). And on offense, in yurple teams she won me many wars and she made later parts of NT manageable.

My first post on the Forum. I always hesitated to post here, but it is so rediculous, that I need to show off a little.
Today i did 13 pulls, all of them with saved valhalla coins. First pull was a Skadi. I was already pretty happy at that point. My 12th pull was Tyr. Number 13 was Lord Loki. Rediculous, isnā€™t it?
Then I ran out of coins for my 14th pull. So I went farming those missing coins. I hesitated to pull, because I believed that I already ran out of luck. In the end, of course I pulled. And it was Heimdallā€¦
So 14 pulls for 4 times S3 5* heroes. And not one dupe. Rediculous isnā€™t it?
Merry christmas to everyone! Stay healthy and praise the RNGesus!

7 Likes

TY SG xmas gift with 3 pulls!! maybe ill save the next offer coins for next monthā€¦

10 Likes

When youā€™re first pull is a 5*, go hard or go home I guess, best Christmas gift ever!

14 Likes