December 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

No more gdrive link?

(Pretty new to the forum)

First, thank you so much for all of your hard work. Second, I’m so dang happy to find that there is a calendar of events!!! Our alliance is relatively new & we just play through whatever pops up, making guesses along the way.
“Thank you”, isn’t enough. Definitely sharing the download with them.

4 Likes

Was hoping Umber would show up before Atlantis. I’m counting down to the next Farholme as I’m in desperate need of gloves. The hard part will be choosing who gets them.

2 Likes

Found it on another link. Seems very accurate. Can help to fine tune the calender?

It’s filled in after the fact. Rare quests are on a somewhat random schedule. @Novo makes the best possible guess, but none of us know for sure until it happens.

In December 2017 and December 2018, the frequency of Rare quests was increased for the month of December (see notes ).

Does anyone know if that is happening again this year?

:triangular_flag_on_post: Flagging this post for moderator to bug the heck out of staff before they head to their relative’s house to celebrate this month’s food coma contest.

Notes

Click for notes

December frequency

December 2018 and 2017

FIN

4 Likes

I will ask, it even if they are, sometimes they like to surprise the players.

4 Likes

Let’s see, they last 1½ days, there’s seven of them and 11 days of the year left. Coincidence? I think not.

That would be amazing. But also suck for anyone still trying to complete Xmas challenge, do trials, or anything else if you don’t have flasks.

It’s possible… but not everyone plays obsessively! Weirdos.

1 Like

Sadly, Mt Umber was not replaced by the next rare quest.

I really was hoping you guessed right. I desperately need a tonic.

Changed the font and font size a bit so that it is easier to read on the original calendar.

Also, I’m am still working on improving the image quality so that is not so blurry. The following is a test calendar and I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback regarding the image quality.

7 Likes

The new fonts make it easier to read :+1:

Image quality improved :+1:

I am totally satisfied :clap:

4 Likes

Do anyone have January 2020 events calendar

3 Likes

I agree. Thank you @Novo :smile:

2 Likes

Shrikewood was added this evening(uk time).
Good to see there being something in between Christmas and the new year.

1 Like