December 2019 Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

@Thou, I had to read your message 3x to ensure I wasn’t missing anything. :rofl: Thank you btw, I’m glad you and others are utilizing these calendars.

2 Likes

LOL. Thanks again for all your hard work. Hope I made you laugh.

1 Like

I did the exact same thing Novo.

1 Like

@Novo Thank you for the Calendar. I know I should not plan my life around a game, but I do and this helps. Most appreciated!

3 Likes

The costume chamber has been put on hold. Please read the official announcement from SG here

5 Likes

@Novo the Atlantis Rises duration has been changed:

8 Likes

Thank you @zephyr1, I will revise the calendar soon to reflect the changes regarding the costume chamber and Atlantis duration for this month.

5 Likes

Thank you for all your work. I would be traveling aimlessly through the badlands not knowing what to do without you! Happy Holidays.

1 Like

Excelente. Verificaré fechas y avisaré a mis compañeros

1 Like

Updated calendar now posted.

3 Likes

No more gdrive link?

(Pretty new to the forum)

First, thank you so much for all of your hard work. Second, I’m so dang happy to find that there is a calendar of events!!! Our alliance is relatively new & we just play through whatever pops up, making guesses along the way.
“Thank you”, isn’t enough. Definitely sharing the download with them.

4 Likes

Was hoping Umber would show up before Atlantis. I’m counting down to the next Farholme as I’m in desperate need of gloves. The hard part will be choosing who gets them.

2 Likes

Found it on another link. Seems very accurate. Can help to fine tune the calender?

It’s filled in after the fact. Rare quests are on a somewhat random schedule. @Novo makes the best possible guess, but none of us know for sure until it happens.

In December 2017 and December 2018, the frequency of Rare quests was increased for the month of December (see notes ).

Does anyone know if that is happening again this year?

:triangular_flag_on_post: Flagging this post for moderator to bug the heck out of staff before they head to their relative’s house to celebrate this month’s food coma contest.

Notes

Click for notes

December frequency

December 2018 and 2017

FIN

4 Likes

I will ask, it even if they are, sometimes they like to surprise the players.

4 Likes

Let’s see, they last 1½ days, there’s seven of them and 11 days of the year left. Coincidence? I think not.

That would be amazing. But also suck for anyone still trying to complete Xmas challenge, do trials, or anything else if you don’t have flasks.

It’s possible… but not everyone plays obsessively! Weirdos.

1 Like