🔵 [Dec 8, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Last Last Team

My Team This Time

Sonya join this time, and Tiburtus on bench, but I will ascend Tibs right now.

The Battle

No healers, so 6 healer used, almost all mana charged. Not so great but good start.

All items used, Jack and Triton died. But can handle until finished :+1:

Reward

Emblems keep for later.
Trainer goes to Valeria.

9 Likes

Same team
But swapped out Tiburtus +11 for Sonya and went all blue

My blue gem went off before the bosses and left me high and dry :rofl:

Got Eagle boy and had to revive and throw a bomb or 2

Frida and all the blueys finished em off

8 Likes

Fastest trial without any items.

The deadly…
… Frida-Athena-TagTeam :boom:

Trained Isarnia, emblems saved.

Only 4 turns to kill the bosses.

11 Likes

I used a bomb at the start of the final battle. Costumed Rigard and Tiburtus buffed and debuffed. Easy win.

9 Likes

Done the first two changed Tyrum and put another chao in, may do the 3rd think it’s possible!

Emblems chao and triton to +7 and I’ll leave them at that and falcon

7 Likes

My team:

I don’t have any healers in these classes so Khagan and Cyprian were life-savers.

No items used. The blue trainer hero went to the purple Proteus, the emblems will go to Lianna and Richard.

7 Likes

Same team as the last time

Thought of bringing in Seshat but needed to have reposte in place also didn’t want to break Athena / Frida combo. At the end it paid off, no item needed.

Again RH provided the meat shield minions healing and effective counter against Chao.

Trainer goes to Magni, emblems saved.

7 Likes

Last time:

This time:

New Ranger Rigard helps so much in this. It was just a slaughterhouse. The Richard/Frida nuke, Queen protecting the team, and the attack buff from Dapper Rigard and minion poke from Seshat. Total dream team from me.

Was able to bring Sonya to +15 making a slight divergence in favor of the costume which I’ll probably push to +19. Not enough to get Seshat to +7. Trainer going to Magni.

Ty as always zephyr1! Always appreciated!

5 Likes

My god, this trial! It annoys me that i’m too dumb to figure it out.
So here is my thread from last time talking about how I struggled with the trial
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/nov-3-2019-trials-of-serenity-teams-share-yours-discuss/139316/24?u=givemeemblems

So I changed up my team to this:

And it was going so well that I forgot to bring time stops and additional healing pots to the final stage and got wiped.
Note to slow-learning self: same team next time, but bring time stops and extra healing—no mana potions maybe. Then maybe, just maybe, i’ll Finally finish this trial on the first try

5 Likes

My team last time.

My team this time. I didn’t realize the change would be so drastic, but with costumed Rigard now available, Lianna finally getting her tonics (and costume), and Neith now maxed, my options for this trial had significantly increased.

• On the bench: Arthur, Falcon, Sonya, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Evelyn, Triton, Buddy #1 and #2, Jack, Chao, and Tibs

I got to the bosses with everyone ready, except Rigard (too busy looking pretty, apparently). Neith and QoH turned out to be an effective combo, as at least one attack channelled to Queen missed because of blindness.

Athena dropped Richard. Lianna took her shot at Rigard, and he survived. My Lianna struck back, hitting boss L hard. A tile drop finished them both.

Trainer to Isarnia, emblems to QoH and Athena.

5 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

Same team, few more emblems on Triton. Same outcome. Nuked the bosses because I’m mad at the fable bosses so I took it out on the vanilla bosses. I’ve recently gotten to over 30 maxed 4* and 5* heroes so I’m pivoting my leveling strategy. Kingston is getting the trainer (and every feeder until he’s maxed). Triton will continue to get emblems. Still not sure who my second paladin, maybe falcon :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Woohoo! Done the 3rd lost one choa and cyprian by the end but did there job! Used all 20 mini health 10 mana 5 mana and arrows

Trainer for Ariel :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

First time not using items in a while and it felt great!

My team:

I even had a green diamond that I saved til the end:

King Arthur (not used) gets the emblems. Back to the challenge!

6 Likes

The addition of Neith 3/70 made it a little easier this time, though I did finish it last time too. Used up item were regular pots, could’ve made more of an effort to save some of them but didn’t feel the need (Sonya didn’t die/rest didn’t get that hurt until the very end when I could tell I was going to win anyways, and then I played a little sloppy).

Triton is already at +18 and I’m very close to ascending Richard- since I plan on using a reset emblem on Triton anyways, I’ll prob just temporarily finish him off until I reset him and bundle it all to Richard.

Edit: Btw I’m a little surprised more people, at least the ones struggling to finish, don’t use bear banners to counter Richard’s special (and it’s cheap). Just a thought (would’ve used it more but didn’t end up needing it).

2 Likes

Tiburtus+11 - Falcon+16 - Justice - Thorne+7 - Seshat+7

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Getting Rigard’s Costume completely unifies this team — suddenly I have healing, clearing, and attack buffing to counter Richard and Justice, and the perfect mix of skills for damage output with attack buff, defense debuff, elemental defense debuff, Crit buff, and sniping — all in a 3-2 strong/neutral color stack across all of the enemies and Bosses.

That really transformed this from one of the more challenging Trials to a notably more straightforward one.

The Battle

With my newly unified team and a well arranged board for the Bosses, this was straightforward and item-free win.

Tiburtus and Evelyn got picked off along the way, but it was still a quick and easy victory.

Shiny New Emblems

…sitting on the shelf.

Tiburtus fell short 3 Emblems of +12, and I haven’t decided what to do with Paladin Emblems now that Falcon and Sonya are finished. They might go to Arthur, in which case I need more anyway.

So for now, they’re just waiting.

Sea Snack

Triton number 2 ate the Trainer Hero. He’s my third to last hero that was sitting at 3-60 that I’m maxing now, as much for a sense of completion as actual usage.

6 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Sonya +20
  • Khagan 3^66
  • Gunnar +3 (with full costume bonus)

Compared to last time, Tiburtus and Sonya are both up one talent and Khagan is in for Cyprian 3^60. Also, since I have no healer options, Gunnar is kinda the key to keeping everyone alive and kicking in this trial and the Trials of Justice, so I started giving him paladin emblems and maxed his costume for the bonus. Does seem like I noticed an improvement in his durability, so I guess I’ll keep on with that.

I had been digging the Tiburtus+Thorne combo, and adding another hit-three special with Khagan was even more effective in the mob waves. That’s pretty helpful in getting to the bosses in decent shape. Also, having a red hero against all that green is pretty groovy. Unfortunately, it’s a bit of a liability in the boss wave because of his slow mana. Not ready to give him rings yet, so I guess it is what it is.

Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Fired at Lianna to take advantage of the hit-three. Made a pretty good dent, but following up was a bit harder than anticipated. Tough to recharge specials fast enough. Gunnar did what he does, but those specials hit too hard, and potions are my only healing option. Was left with Tiburtus and Thorne in critical condition when I had to launch a dragon, bomb, and a few axes to finish the deal. Want to run one more time with Khagan, but I might consider going back to Cyp. Not ready to give him traps, because I only have five, and I’m just a couple of tabards short of ascending Sartana.

Paladin emblems to Gunnar. Ranger emblems in storage, hopefully for Buddy, but if I don’t draw him, probably for Chao. Trainer hero to a duplicate Kiril.

4 Likes

Evelyn - Lianna - Rigard - Alasie - Frida

5 Likes

I had an upgrade this time, Sonya replacing Tyrum. I didn’t have much trouble, I did lose a few heroes to Liana snipes just because I was trying to avoid using items. I just finished embleming Sonya before the trial so I’ll sit on the Paliden emblems, Seshat is 1 tabard away from ascension so holding any new ranger emblems for her. Triton is on my list of heroes to level next so I may try to fit him in next time.

5 Likes

Failed to finish it before it disappeared, due to having way too much crap to do, and getting the end time wrong. Oh well.

1 Like