🔵 [Dec 4, 2019] Trials of Mysticism Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Thanks for all the info! Sorry I missed all the warning signs lol :laughing: :crazy_face: I need to work on my reading skillz, thankfully I just paid for my first semester here:

:rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Onatel +2
  • Sabina + 20
  • Kiril +20
  • Skittleskull 4^70
  • Sartana 3^70

Compared to last time, I finished the last few levels for Onatel (up from 4^76) and started giving her wizard emblems. I also subbed in Sartana (stuck at the mat wall) for Ameonna, who was 3^60 last time, but has since taken the trap tools and risen to 4^45. Both are purple, which is not ideal against two purple bosses, but for now, Sartana seems like an upgrade, even at 3^70, because of her direct damage + DoT.

Mob waves were pretty straightforward. Not even sure I fired Sabina the whole time, since Kiril’s heal was enough, and the defense and attack buffs were nice. Entered the boss waves with all specials charged and targeted Balthazar with snipers/tiles, since I could flip Ulmer’s debuff and Quintus is too hard to hit in the middle. Balthazar did fire twice, but with Kiril’s defense buff and Skittleskull’s attack debuff, it was no big deal. As usual, Onatel was the MVP for her mana control. (@zephyr1, you might want to add Onatel to the list of ways to deal with Ulmer and Skittleskull. She doesn’t keep them from firing, but they sure don’t fire near as often with her, and not everybody is lucky enough to have Proteus. Of course, I guess not everybody is lucky enough to have Onatel, either! :smile: ) Ulmer fired once, but Kiril immediately flipped him. Unfortunately, two bosses targeted Kiril with normal attacks on the same turn and took him down. That meant the next time Ulmer charged, I needed a bomb and an axe to take him down so he didn’t fire again. It also cost me a healer, so I ended up using a few healing potions, but nothing crazy. Balthazar fell first, then Ulmer, and Quintus last.

Wizard emblems from a previous stage stepped up Onatel to +2, so the ones from the final stage go into storage for her next node. Sorcerer emblems are gathering in a nice little pile, but the aforementioned Ameonna has her eye on them. Plan to turn her into a yellow titan’s worst nightmare by going all attack with emblems. I also use her on late war teams, and I figure embleming her makes more sense than giving them to Skittleskull. Trainer hero also goes to Ameonna.

4 Likes

When most of your lineup is the same as the bosses, you have to nuke from space. I’m just glad I had Hawkmoon costumed to at least have one competent healer.

I went with Ulmer, Jahangir+19, Chochin+3, Balthazar+18, and costumed Hawkmoon+18. Best the first two stages without any items (in the past, I’ve needed items even for the second stage). Made it to the final wave of the third stage with two heroes left and didn’t mess around with trying to save items.

Given that they’ve all gone to 3*s up until now, I guess I’m going to start hoarding emblems and hope for Sabina, Kiril, or Proteus to show up.

3 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

This team is even better than the last time. Bosses barely fired due to Proteus. Half of the time they did, they targeted Ameonna during ghost mode. The last bosses did kill my Quintus but I kinda expected him to go. Other than that it was the normal, bomb them then tile damage them from right to left. The emblems will go to Proteus and Ameonna and idk about the trainer yet. I just got Guardian Panther to 3/70 and started leveling Tyrum only because I got a costume for him. May just hoard the trainer hero.

4 Likes

My team last time:

This time:

I leveled Isarnia since the last trial and she helped with the slowness that came from having so few hitters last time. BUT I made a big mistake as i’ve Shown in the photo. I was out of minor mana potions and didn’t notice so only had 4–not enough to keep Proteus charged. Luckily I had those time stops, though I hadn’t anticipated using them. Used 2 dragons, 2 time stops, and all 4 of my minor mana potions. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

My last team had gilra in it instead of Balthazar I only changed due to lack of fire power but I struggled bad this time around, boards wasn’t on my side, Balthazar died before getting to the final stage :disappointed:

But cleared it just! Used all items! board wasn’t on my side too many yellow n red kept coming! Lost kashrek aswell near the end! Emblems to proteus and amennoa trainer jabberwok

2 Likes

Kiril Skittleskull Sabina Sartana Merlin
I managed to get all the bosses to fire at once. But with Kiril and Skittleskull in play no one died.

1 Like

My standard team, no changes. Used a two mana pots and an antidote. That was it. Wizard emblems for Proteus, sorcerer emblem hoarded, trainer hero hoarded for Kunchen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only did the first two stages on my main and Alt number one. This is who I had on my main:

Instead of going with the huge goth fest like last time, I put in Ascendant Chief Hawkmoon. And omg!! She made a HUGE difference this time! Didn’t need to use my healing items! It was only 3 turns but boards were cooperating at keeping her charged. When she gets her special to 8/8 it will.be enough for her to have her own throne world (Destiny joke). My tanky girl Gill-Ra did the first wave of defense down then fired Ulmer to enhance his direct damage and extend the defense down. Balthazar was my lone sniper and Lord Fishface did what he does best, toxic stall the opponents. Wizard emblems are being saved for Lord Fishface and sorcerer emblems are being saved for Sabina.

This is who I took on Alt number one:

This profile is way too healer heavy for my taste but I took Lord Fishface despite him being only level 9. I still got through it despite that. Just took a bit longer. Wizard emblems are being hoarded for now, sorcerer emblems are being saved for Sabina.

1 Like

Same team as last time, just more emblems…

Proteus +18
Sartana +6
Sabina +19
Merlin
Kiril

Wizard Emblems will go towards getting Sartana to +7.
Sorcerer Emblems, I currently have +7 Cheshire Cat that I never use, so will probably just hold on to.

1 Like

First time completing this one. Dual Proteus helped but poor Skittles got picked on a lot by the mobs in the first round. Next time I hope to have Sartana ready to deal some damage. Emblems are being saved for now and trainer went to Sartana.

1 Like

Same team as last time

Used up 5 mana potions, 10 minor mana and 3 axes, the team lack the fire power, tile damage was not so effective.
Again thanks to Kash for keeping at least one flank alive.
Sartana is growing in strength, may be when she joins the team, but then too many dark vs 2 dark bosses and an ice boss? :thinking:

Sartana sparred with the trainer, the emblems were banked.

2 Likes

My team last time:

Me this time:

Was tired and irritable, so just nuked. Trainer went to shiny new Gretel. Kiril went up +1, Cat didn’t have enough to go up.

1 Like