🔵 [Dec 29, 2019] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

Last time I didn’t need any items, thanks to a cooperative board.

This time was considerably messier, so I used up my Healing Potions, and used some Antidotes and Bombs/Dragon Attacks to finish out the fight.

Shiny New Emblems

…off into storage.

Joon is 20 short of +3, and I’m still procrastinating deciding what to do with Paladin Emblems.

I really need to decide about that already. :roll_eyes:

To Go Bag

The Trainer Hero is off in storage too, for now. I’m hoping to save it for Leonidas when I get two more Darts.

But it might get eaten next week when I use my EHT for Christmas, and likely power level either Buddy (if I get him) or Lianna (who’s sitting around waiting in case MN shows up).

11 Likes

Same team as last time.

Only difference is Wilbur is now maxed and I just maxed Li Xiu’s costume, giving her increased stats.

I used dragon bombs and axes just before this screenshot, wasn’t having great boards and needed to make a dent. Drake dropped the other two bosses right before this screenshot, followed by Thorne’s Ice cold finisher to end the fight.

Trainer goes to Pixie, since Justice is waiting at 3-70 for darts and I have no other yellow projects… except Pixie2 and Pixie3.

Monk emblems went to Shrubbear, bringing him to +9 and 960 health. Paladin emblems still being saved, up to 516 now.

Edit: Just realized I also received a reset token, 5 in stock now, makes me feel all warm inside.

8 Likes

Team Last Time

Team This Time

No changes, just a couple more nodes on Drake.

Options
  • Aegir 4/80 +7
  • Jabberwock 4/1
  • Drake Fong #2 3/70
  • Guardian Falcon 4/70 +12
  • Captain of Diamonds 4/70
  • Sonya 4/70
  • Wu Kong 4/70
  • Li Xiu 4/70
  • Costume Tiburtus 3/501
  • Joon 2/60
  • Valeria 3/60

Outcome

As usual, autoplayed the first two stages.

Played the final stage through, using specials to wipe mobs while setting the board up.

Went into final boss round with 4 diamonds on the board (purple, green, yellow and red) and all specials charged.
Fired off Frida first, then Wilbur then drake and Rana. Targetted Joon with Arthur as most of the tiles from the diamonds would hit him first.
Then started popping diamonds. Joons special missed thanks to drake and both Wilbur and Drake resisted Richards special (missed Rana).

Killed all three bosses at the same time with a final slash from Drake.

No items used

Rewards

11 Likes

used same team as last time
Wilbur+6, Joon+3, Ares, Frida+7, Wu+9

was fairly easy as the board really helped me on the last boss fight only used 2 healing pots + 1 antidote to be safe

emblems will be kept for now
trainer hero will go to Gafar
Reset Emblem YES

9 Likes

Screenshot_20191229-095459_Empires Team Richard+5 Justice3/70, Zyprian+2, Sonja+9, Li Xiu+14 - used 5 dragon storm, 1 titan shield, 5 red healing and 5 green potions. Barely made it, due to bad boards. Sonja and Li Xiu will get the emblems, 3* trainer goes to neith.

7 Likes

My Last Team

My Team This Time

Same team like before, only Sonya is +7 now.
Last trial I used Time Stop tobe save, and now I think I also bring Time Stop, I’m not sure if it will survive if I switch to antidots.

The Battle

Boss stage, all mana charged, used 5 heal and one bomb.

Well, just like before… used almost all items…

Reward

Emblems will be kept for now
Trainer goes to Vivica

7 Likes

There is better … But first I trigger Frida for the lower elementary defense, then I trigger Arthur for the lower attack, then Wilbur to share the damage and survive a little longer. Then it’s Leonidas, I aim for a target according to the mana progression of an enemy hero and if this one will not do too much damage to my team. And then Tarlak, mixing with Wilbur can be very chaotic if the puzzle is favorable.

6 Likes

used a dragon and some bombs. alternated between Cyprian’s riposte and Aegir’s Icy Resilience as needed. Aeron to cleanse blind. worked like a charm, this team is low on offense but high on survivability

4 Likes

Hmm, I’ve got options this time…but let’s not mess with perfection :wink:

Plenty of healing here, only Drake got into trouble because I denied him yellow tiles to toughen him up. Been getting lucky with the Sunday Funday trials, time to get back to bed with my latte!

5 Likes

Thanks to Boldtusk, I finished it only with two small antidotes. My team:

Boldtusk (costume + 20 talent) / Wilbut / Sonya / Thorne / Wu Kong

My strategy was to have all the heros active on the boss level + 1 / 2 diamonds. I activated: Boldtusk, Sonya, Wilbur, Thorne and then Wu Kong + the diamonds. Easy win.

4 Likes

Paladin emblems

I really want to spend them on Cyprian, now that I FINALLY, got Cyprian.

But.

I really really really really really really really really Guardian Falcon 4*+20, but Falcon has eluded me on this account.

And this account has every blue paladin HotM.

I do not know what Classic paladin 3* / 4* / 5* heroes will get costumes or if I will get Sonya, or Tyrum, or Gunnar costumes.

I have waited this long to spend them, and my iron production is tight until they release Stronghold 24 and unlock all the advanced buildings.

So probably hoard them.

3 Likes

My team last time

Which I didn’t like

So this time

This worked better so i’ll Stick w/ it next time until I get something else, but i’m still using expensive items that i’d Rather not. So, room for improvement

4 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time👇

I’m in the same boat here, after taking Gunnar to +20 (also maxed his costume, now he’s a 3* with 1000 hp). I’m back up to 391 paladin emblems. I don’t know who’s gonna get them. I’m pretty sure that I’ll give the monk emblems to Santa once I have him maxed. Got a reset emblem!

4 Likes

Most valuable combo

Third turn, lucky combo with enemy share damage link, enemy blue defense debuff, enemy defense debuff, ally mega attack buff, ally normal attack buff and a 4 color team almost killed the triple bosses before front bosses Joon and Richard could even fill their mana bar the 1st time.

No items needed, but that is really the huge combo plus buffs plus debuffs.

Most Valuable Costume

monk Boldtusk 4*+c18 star of the show. Will probably chase Kiril costume.

Current team

Frida 5* 4.80 ( very lucky. nice dispeller and blue defense debuff for bosses paladin talent. looking at you 1 target Hunter’s Caltrops )

Cyprian 4* 4.42 ( I am still leveling. 2+ years to get due to merciless RNG )

monk Boldtusk 4*+c18 ( I love his upgraded heal, replaced special heal Aegir )

Wu Kong 4*+18 ( King of the combo. see above )

Wilbur 4*+1 ( would gladly convert other emblems to monk if 1:1 plus ingredients)

Reset emblem

Does not return iron/ food, but other players value them.

5 Likes

Wu Kong replaced Gunnar so no 3* left in my teams.

Sonya fully emblemed and custumed.

Leonidas more emblems than last time.

Ares on last ascension was a lot higher than last time. His heal really helped a lot.

Reached the bosses without any of the strong colors. Brought healing potions for Wu, nevertheless he died in the end as all of the other heroes had some healing effects. May swap with LiXiu as she is sturdyier. Used 2 of each attack items…won with 4 heroes alive. Quite ok.

3 Likes

Just did the first two! only had to use a few small health pots for bane and gan ju as of course they get hit! As when riposte is up as well! :woman_shrugging:

Emblems to falcon and jabberwok once finshed!

3 Likes

I completed this with “ease”. I used 2 bomb attacks and 2 dragon attacks at the bosses but all 5 of my heroes survived.
I am on PC right now and have screenshots on my phone, will add to this in a short while. But I am happy. And another emblem reset. I have 7 now woohoo.

2 Likes

I brought in costume-boosted Sonya, after comparing her stats to 3.70 Frida and realizing she is better for this trial in nearly every way. While the relative paucity of red tiles means that it wouldn’t have made much of a difference, next time I am bringing the chef.

• On the bench: Valeria, Wu, Falcon, Frida 3.70, Wilbur 2, Cyprian, Li, Jabbar, Iron Chef BT, KISS Army Tibs

An unavoidable cascade started the fight sooner than I would like. This fight featured a ton of Withstanding, and I burned several minor mana keeping Wilbur’s buff up.

Sonya dropped Joon. QoH did her usual masterful job of soaking the attacks while Wilbur protected her minions.

A wacky tile drop took Richard out. Justice was soon to follow.

Trainer to Isarnia, emblems to QoH and the Wilbur and Tarlak collective.

3 Likes

Last time:

This time. No major changes except for troop levels.

I figured out a good order to fire them all in sequence. Chef > Frida > Wilbur > Richard > Wu Kong. Too bad I did that on the mob wave prior. :man_facepalming:t2:

I was able to charge them up anyway.

Trainer likely banked since my second Hu Tao is a boredom level and is being stubborn at 5/8 ss. If he doesn’t cap by 3/60 I’ll probably just feed him out of spite.

2 Likes

Items used: 2 axes, a few antidotes and 5 health potions.
The new emblems are for Wilbur and Richard.

2 Likes