šŸ… [Dec 29, 2019] 37th Raid Tournament! ā€” 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

@zephyr1 was attacked so many times that is a big chance your attack to not be in his log.

For those still donā€™t know, if your defense is attacked over and over again, after 5 attacks in your log will appear only 1 attack per hour. Even my co-leader attacked me and won, but he didnā€™t appear in my log because of this rule. I suppose after 5 attacks, in log will enter the first attack of the respective hour. Anyway, @zephyr1 should know better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another clean-sheet day for me in Attack: 20-0 :wink:
Unfortunately my Def has been degraded to D; despite this, comfotably TOP 1% :wink:

5 Likes

Nice job!

Looks like you didnā€™t make it into my Defense Log either, so it didnā€™t count against me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Unless something changed the last time I was attacked many many times it opens a tab were you can expand see the last 30 entriesā€¦
After that the old ones were replaced for the new onesā€¦
But lately Iā€™m being attacked way lesser so canā€™t really say anything about itā€¦

@zephyr1 will explain you shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s been that way for quite a while, that only the first 5 attacks in a day will show, then one per hour after that.

6 Likes

Thanksā€¦ Guess I skipped that one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦
TL:DR I think or maybe just sleepyā€¦

Still I am on top and Iā€™m not being attacked that much I think

1 Like

Day four complete.
Went 5-0 today and I am 17-3
overall. Defense is still holding up fairly well with an A grade.
Currently in the top 1000 which leaves me in the top 1%.

Great job to everyone.
I am out of likes alreadyšŸ˜¬

7 Likes

Great opportunity for a blue stack there, good luck! Knock on woodā€¦been having good luck with my plain vanilla 4*'s in a 3-2 format.

1 Like

Day 4: all good things must come to an end. Encountered 2 Tiburtus tanks today, based on previous experience I did not bring my plain yellows, relying instead on emblemed guys. In both cases the board was literally swimming with yellow tilesā€¦ Still won one of them. My other loss was again because of a combination of a Wilbur tank and the board dying where the only move charged Proteus who denied me any possibility of a come-back. 3-2 today, 17-3 overall.

Defense: my team is killing it. 7-1 today so far, pushing it into A territory with a combined performance of 30-18.

Still top 1%, but itā€™s early to tell.

2 Likes

Day 3.5 Update:

17-1 on offence, waiting for my hero chest to reset to do the next hits. I donā€™t do much raiding, so raid tournaments are the primary way of filling the hero chest.

Added one more loss on defence, so itā€™s now 0 - 2, for E still.

Top 5%

2 Likes

Defense team:

Day 1

• Offense: 5-0
  • Defense: 2-9 (E)

Day 2

• Offense: 5-0 (10-0)
  • Defense: 6-3 (8-12, C)

Day 3

• Offense: 5-0 (15-0)
  • Defense: 8-4 (16-16, B)

Defense team scared me on day 1 but itā€™s going up every day. On offense I didnā€™t have much trouble, so far so good.

Lol, I have similar defense, even stronger (3800+), but in my case was vice versa. Day 1 2-0. Beginning with the second day I lost count to losses :rofl:

Maybe Iā€™m tired and distracted, but I keep facing emblemed +20 defenses and I lost 3 in a row today. Iā€™ve tried both 3/2 and Mono.

Maybe I just shouldnā€™t be doing raids or wars at the end of a long, stressful day at workā€¦

Defense 10-5 and hasnā€™t been attacked in over a day now. Costume Gandalf doing well for himself even with red allowed. Also such a beast on offense. Iā€™m 19-1 with a couple hundred points on the loss, good enough to be on the leaderboard. Buff booster is my favorite rule by far. Usually if I lose it was my fault. With the other rules, I can play a board really well and lose

3 Likes

Indeed. I used to do the same, even to attack in the morning until drinking my coffee. Since a month or so, I attack only I am not distracted or tired. This had also results in my performances. Twice on leaderboard in the last month and if I finish this tournament without loss, I will probably finish again on leaderboard. Hopefully, with both accounts, again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still Fine but defense is on limboā€¦

5 Likes

Won all 40 attacks so far (I speak for both accounts) and the highest is main account somewhere at 4xx

My defense is barely B grade so I doubt I will make it on leaderboard even with 25/25 wins. Well, at least 30 emblems to come :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

To be honest; yesterday had at first losing my last flag, then a little, just a little bit(sorry to my neighbors) losing my countenanceā€¦afterwards completely throwed my brain in the waste bin and take the buy-in for 75ā€¦
14-6
Defence: How does a seal feels himself in front of a white shark?
0- stoped counting, Grade: Z

ā€¦whispering: do not like this tournamentā€¦it is grmpfā€¦

Day 4

Offense a smooth 5-0 with generally pretty clean boards, at least that I remember hours later now.

Defense: briefly elevated back up to A before sinking back down to B before dayā€™s end. Around 58.1% now.