šŸ… [Dec 22, 2019] 36th Raid Tournament! ā€” 3* Rush Attack, No Dark/Purple

This makes sense last time bear and Bauch gave me a 6-0 defence. Iā€™m rethinking this team.

Screenshot_20191222-094216

1 Like

So was the last time, since all colours were allowed. I donā€™t see your point. He and the bear are the best tanks in the game, especially with this rule.

Thoughts and suggestions? Have banes and pixies too.

With no purple, Armanā€™s HP effectively doubles to 1428 HP

Bauchan will often be attacked by 1x or 2x Blue. Both mana cut, and mana generation, has less effect during Rush Attack. Centers are usually taken out with tile damage not special skills.

But as flank, Rush atttack speeds up Bauchan special skill while Arman protects Bauchan from tiles.

Center Arman 3*+15 will also be annoying due to Revive. While monk Bauchan on flank will resist attacking Arman and Pixie.

Hawkmoon will face lots of Ulmer and Gato.

Melia is less useful since lots of 3* slow attack all heroes like Ulmer and Arman.

If you have them I would do

Ulmer, Belith, Arman, Bauchan, ?

?= Jahangir/ Ulmer/ Carver/ Arman/ Brienne / Bauchan/ Shrubbear / Muggy

1 Like

You still donā€™t understand what Iā€™m saying :slightly_smiling_face: Regarding defenses, absolutely nothing changed since last time.

Last time - rush attack
This time - rush attack

Last time - blues/reds were allowed
This time - blues/reds are allowed

Last time - bear tank undefeated 5-0 and Bauchan tank 13-1
This time - why would I change anything, since nothing has changed?

The fact purple is not allowed has nothing to do with the best defense. Affects only the attack, not the defense. Actually affects with something, something good. Since the greens are the only dispellers left, a better line-up would be like @Guvnor said last time. For those having both heroes, the bear is a better flank, behind Bauchan. Because is hard to believe the opponents will bring those greens against Bauchan, therefore an undispelable taunt is a game changer.

4 Likes

Now that is intresting!
That I cant stack strong color against tank has nothing to do with best defense. :rofl:

1 Like

Sadly, I have no Bauchan or Shrubbear. OK well I have Shrubbear, but have not leveled yet and no interest in power-leveling just for 3* tourneys, will get to it eventually.

Also saving emblems for 4s and 5s. Exception Cleric, I have no 4/5 clerics. Did not strip Belith of emblems either because sheā€™s an amazing 3, but no further emblems for herā€¦

So am thinkingā€¦

Ulmer / Hawkmoon +11 / Kailani +11 / Jahangir / Mnesseus +11?

Other options are

• Bane +4 / Melia +4 (but with Rush Attack, I like bringing out my dangerous AOEs)
  • Belith +8 (but I thought having a +11 sniping Mnesseus would be more useful)ā€¦
  • Gunnar (with costume) +8, but not sure where to fit him in, already have a passive flank and tankā€¦

@Scarecrow is right.
Last time all colors were allowed, everybody could bring a strong mono and Shrub wasnā€™t defeated. Now dark is out, which means, that there will be no cleanse in this one, but Shrub can tank like before.

2 Likes

Shrub can tank like before but yellow tanks are harder to defeat without purple and if they give out status ailment there is no cleanser.
So Shrub stayed the same but Arman got better. :smile:

Only mono holy def has a tiny advantage of being maximum neutral attacked. All other allowed elements could be strong countered.

Now I am starting to get slightly confused.

Against Bauchan tank mono blue.
Against Shrubb tank mono red.
Against yellow tank with green and red flank ???

1 Like

I didnā€™t say anything about Arman. Obviously, is a good tank this tournament. I was speaking about Bauchan and the bear. Should easily keep the A grade during all 5 days. Especially for those who donā€™t have Arman (like me).

2 Likes

Since there will be no cleanse, I think, bad ailments are slightly advantageous in comparison to Shrubs dispellable taunt.

Bauchan isnā€™t much of a threat imo, since he doesnā€™t hit hard enough.

Stackable DoT will have to do it for me this time.

If Shrub kicks in to prevent my own strategy, thatā€™ll be much appreciated.

If not - DoT - tot :sweat_smile:

Can agree with that since I do not have Shrubb or Bauchan! :rofl: :rofl:

I am going to use Ulmer-Belith-Arman-Jahangir-Brienne.

It is time to shine for the slow doters again. :smile:

2 Likes

3-2, 3-1-1 or 2-2-1 are okay, since mono just kills the tank. Heavy specials counterung the def are much more important in rushs, since almost every hero except the tank will cast at least once.

Agreedā€¦so against a Bauchan tank, Shrub flank I would stack 3 blue and 2 red.

A Bauchan tank with 2 green flanks ( one of them Shrubb ) might be interesting though.

1 Like

I will setup like thisā€¦

My available rosters:

Any advice please @Scarecrow or anyoneā€¦ thanks.
Iā€™m thinking Belith flank is also great, but Bauchan is better in flank right?

1 Like

Belith is better flank with Bauchan tank, but in your setup, you chose the right order.

1 Like