šŸÆ [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Would you pick heal or minions as lvl 18 bonus?

I have already picked mana regen 10% , 10% mana every 5 turn and 5% attack .

@Homaclese @jinbatsu @notyou87

Thanks in advance

IMO, if you plan to use super power minion like LoTL or soā€¦ I wouldnā€™t pick Lantern minnion.
Last time I did not use Lantern at all. I choose +HP every 5 turn, but maybe this time I would pick Lantern to make it variety, :sunglasses: I did not have LoTL thoughā€¦
Just a note, that minions can be slowdown our times in events. I would not compate, I just want to complete, so maybe I would pick Lantern minion.

1 Like

Im using the less items as possible so i dont think i will have a good time score at the end, my plan is to complete as well.

Thanks, i think the minions will work similar to 50 hp every 5 turn. Though minions could be potentially better due to they attack too

2 Likes

When cobalt tells Rigard at the start of ninja tower that only the strongest make it to the top.
ā€¦heaā€¦he wasnt joking!..

As far as I remember, more than 20000 players made it to the top last time. There are not ā€œ20000 strongest playersā€. Before the event started I expected and hoped that only very few people would get to the top. This would have reduced the importance of points and accompanying items waste.

Dreamsā€¦ the tower is difficult for non spenders. For those not chsing heroes and not buying refills . For those with the right heroes and willing to spend gems, itā€™s just like climbing stairs. Tower is the embodiment of E&Pā€™s philosophy: ā€œWanna compete? Start spending!ā€ Iā€™ll get up to floor 40 with my S1 heroes, most likely, and never spent a dime. For long time spenders it would be shameful not to complete the towerā€¦ But, yes! The tower is difficult to complete, for those that are not ā€œthe strongestā€ (it reads ā€œthose who donā€™t spendā€)

4 Likes

Too hard and whatā€™s with 1 coin per level? Only top players can finish this.

1 Like

NT is stressful for F2P with not so big rosters like me. I just donā€™t really enjoy this event.
Fortunately I completed NT last time after having spent a lot of time, energy and resources.
This time Iā€™m simply not bother to repeat that kind of commitment lol

5 Likes

I just want to know what the reward chest is it at level 50. Is it worth going to the end? If thereā€™s nothing good, forget it

I choose minions personally. I ended up with 3x on each hero with about 400 health I think. Extra health helped.

I used mono green for the final 5 floors. Ratatoskr at 3/70. Costume melendor, hansel, Evelyn and little John

30 emblems and 25 coins in the final chest

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Too bad thereā€™s no ascension mat roll hereā€¦ Do you recall what 4th chest was? My first 3 were 10 Tower Coins each. Just wondering how much are we getting in total here. Was hoping for a full summon but apparently they were not so generousā€¦

1 Like

Also only 10 coins but 20 emblems

4 Likes

Has anyone been able to finish the Ninja Tower without having any of their heroes cursed? And I mean do all the way to 50 and manage to not have gotten a ā€œ1/2ā€ on any of the heroes they currently have in their roster.

1 Like

To put this into proper context, there are about 1.5 million active players. top 20k is top 1.3%. So yeah, personally Iā€™d say the 98.7th percentile does represent ā€œthe very strongestā€ (or those who spent the most if youā€™re jaded).

3 Likes

Why they even bother putting 1 of each battle items in those chests only to take slots or to look that reward is bigger. People that got to floor 40 or 50 must have used up quite alot of items yet to see such small return :s Put 4* asc mat 1 epic troop token 1 epic hero ā€¦

5 Likes

So Iā€™ve had much more enjoyment from Ninja Tower this time round. Iā€™ve been a bit more prepared and Iā€™m enjoying the challenge seeing as most PvE I just load up Lady of the lake and wipe through challenges, this was especially noticeable in the xmas event where the final bosses even in advanced only first their special once or twice across all the stages.

I cant do that here due to curses so having to manage my roster much better ( especially seeing as i dont have many maxed 5s) most of it is made up of 4s and 3/70 5 stars.

I dont expect to complete. I am at level 22 currently and barring bad curse luck should reach my goal of level 30. Next time goal is 40 then complete after that. Items used have been small and regular mana pots, arrows, axes, bombs and 250hp healing pots. I am ok with the expense of them for the emblems in reward. If it gets to the stage I am needing lots of tornadoes super size potions, time stops and dragons I will stop where I am at that stage.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in the level 23 now and I felt that it was harder. I have to say that I tried to use 3* heroes so that the Oni stones curse them first, but the final bosses hit really hard from level 11, so they arenā€™t viable.

Finishing NT is more a matter of pride (I love challenges) than getting the best reward, but Iā€™m not sure about reaching the top without using powerful objects. I made that mistake in October and I donā€™t want to spend them in vain.

5 Likes

Got to 17 before my second failed attempt. Really disappointed that they didnā€™t offer even one free flask this time to help out.

I switched out my three stars for four stars some time ago, and have done much better at avoiding curses than I did last time. Also finding that reduced self-inflicted debuff of Lady Woollaton is very handy. Last event she got cursed super quick so I barely got to enjoy that benefit.

I am finding it easier to handle the curses than I did last time, but the mobs seem tougher than before. Or maybe it is because I am picking different blessings this time. Hard to say.

Yea, Ninja Tower gives the worst return on investment in this game. I think you can only get enough coins for 2 or 3 free pulls if you complete all levels.

4 Likes

That would be a super achievement worth of 1000 tower coins.