🏯 [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

I am indeed amazing, tyvm! :blush:

I don’t know, since I had to work the curses (that will come in all colours) I found it to be easier with Rainbow team as I play with everything. Easier with the mana bonus also as my highest troop is lvl 17 and the other same colour troops aren’t leveled much.

My original team was Isarnia-LotL-Freya-Elena-Joon. Got the last 2 cursed at stage ~45

1 Like

What a waste of time, no 4* asc mat for me in the last lvl
SG and this ninja tower reall sucks

LotL and Freya are perfect for Ninja Tower.

I suppose with the lake minion, the Ninjas rarely fire.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on completing it because, you know, it’s crap. But I couldn’t leave it unfinished and had to give the loot a go. Of course I didn’t get a 4* mat. Making it random and at that very rare is just a crappy move. Anyone who was willing to endure such a tedious event should be rewarded with something decent at least

3 Likes

They fire quite alot, but it helps downgrade the charge! And Freya minions help take the damage, so no complaintment here.

1 Like

My First though after finish the Tower “I liked It”
My First thought after opend the chest “Why are tou so Scrooge SG???” Why not give ascension itens for a ALL players??? It is Just 1 ascension item, It Will not broke the game and Will make ALL diference for F2P… You never learn, It is Crazy How you are scrooge in this game…

Gullimburst was a monster, played 40 levels, missed 40 cursed from 20lvl to 50lvl and give me the victory in ALL this levels. He is amazing

One mistake at 49lvl (I used Lianna lvl1 in place of the 80+18) and need to restart. I needed to use 50 gemas to complete… 50 flask to 50lvl, again SG, you are so scrooge that turn a good game so boring.

Finished the Tower with Just 2 Heroes out by curse, my focos was complete It and not rank.
I liked the event, but still not liking the way SG are working with final rewards.

1 summon is so little and ascension item Just for a few players is not fair

4 Likes

@Mortegra, I see that you made it into the top 10. Congrats! Hopefully you can stay there.

I’m a tier below you, but I was able to make it into the top 50.

1 Like

Finished. I did not use any single tornado. but no pleasure, I’ll pass on the next one, too much time consuming.

Maybe this has been addressed, but can someone explain the ranking here? One of my alliance members has finished the event and has less points than me (I still have 3 levels left) but his rank is higher. Does completing the tower somehow change how you are ranked?

2 Likes

Made it into the top 100 with my vCTP roster (spent ~$6-10 over the past 2 years). Used a lot of items and started with all of my emblemed 5*/4* DoT/HoT heroes in the beginning stages. Only had one hero fully cursed before stage 50, and I think that was my emblemed +14 c-Skittleskulls.

Hopefully I can stay in the top 100 because I want the 800 emblems.

6 Likes

Yes it does. Ranking is dependent first on the highest completed floor, then your actual score.

2 Likes

Check out the rules

1 Like

Thank you. I figured it was something like this.

Worst event so far in this game, far ahead of weekly Tournaments (favouring tens of thousands of whales using 75 diamonds continues every week)

1. This event is solely dedicated to:
  • long time players (2+ years)
  • whales
  • people willing to spend a lot of artifacts (i.e. tornadoes) for just couple emblems
  1. It is not balanced, at all
  • it gets too hard to early
  • people say that levels 20-50 almost do not differ in difficulty and I am willing to believe them :slight_smile:
  • if normal players were able to get to in example level 30 easily, not sacrificing their whole main teams → maybe it would encourage them to play it → now too long, too hard, not rewarding to engage
  1. Fights are too long. With my pretty good team it took me 6 minutes to finish level 21, and I’m not going any step further. And I am reluctant about spending bombs and axes on such non-rewarding blasphemy.

2. Instead of thinking about dealing with enemy players have to ‘play’ around continously spawning (almost every turn) curses; just watching as their team is torn apart by minions and ninjas. No fun at all.

Lost completely 12 of 30 my good heroes on levels 10-20 due to curses impossibly placed on board.

1. And YAY I will have first FREE summon in ninjas portal after third event!!! HURRAY!!!

Just a perspective from someone playing for 14 months. And I am able to get into top 100k of all tiers of challenge events without any problem. → so something went horribly wrong when devs designed this event

5 Likes

Finished it. Stage 50 was easier than some of the previous ones. Had around 10 maxed 5* and 20 maxed 4* left in the end.

Used:

• too many hours
  • 2x Ninja flasks (=100 :gem:)
  • ~25 heroes eliminated by curses, ~10 beeing 5☆
  • 0 tornadoes as I can not afford any
  • ~15 miracle scrolls
  • 200+ healing potion (225)
  • 200+ minor mana (25%)
  • ~100 arrows

This time choosing boni was better

• mana generation
  • direct mana
  • attack
  • minions

Mana items will give more mana with the mana generation bonus. So this is probably the best bonus you can choose.

Glad I made it. Won’t stay within top 25k…but top 50k. :+1:

Pulls:

5 Likes

My perspective.

The tower is not meant to be easy. Not everybody is meant to make it to the top.

Having a deep bench and knowing the synergies between the different heroes is important.

This month is my 2-year anniversary for the game. I have spent a total of $6-10 on the game since I started, so I am not a whale by any means; however, I do have a deep roster. 20 fully leveled 5**s and ~60 fully leveled 4*s.

I conserved my item usage against titans, and can consistently make 100 tornadoes and such for events/ninja towers.

Maybe, just maybe, you have not built enough depth/have enough resources to complete and/or compete in the tower.

5 Likes

Super duper happy… First time finishing Ninja tower, with only one emblem 5* left on my rooster (Mitsuko +16)at the last stage.

Had to make shift use of 4* heroes (Colen, jean 3-70, scarlett & Skittle) and took along left loads of health potions because all my healers have been caused. …

4 Likes

Waste of time. I need 6 minutes per one level in average. That’s one hour daily just to get some emblems in one incredibly boring event which cost me a lot of tornadoes and similar items. Not worth playing.

1 Like

I used essentially the same 3 teams for the entire tower with some variation. Ended up having about 4 heroes fully cursed by the end, a few more half cursed. I used mostly 4s, most of my 5s got benched. Used naders bombs and small mana, no hunters lodge items. Definitely felt it was worth my time and iron. Had fun playing it too, I like the challenge. :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20201220-100828_Empires

Edit:
Oh also 0 flasks used
Blessings I chose by the end was 10% attack, 25% stats minions, 25% mana boost, 20% crit boost

8 Likes

Funny to hear people say they wish their game took less time to play. Must feel more like a job to some, I like long battles since I’m getting more entertainment playing for each flag.

1 Like