šŸÆ [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Defense and attack debuffers are the most valuable for the last 5 levels. Believe it or not I beat floor 50 with cKiril+19 in my team :joy: (but to be fair the rest of the team included Panther, Jabberwock, cRichard, Lepus)

At least for me Iā€™ve found it more useful to bring defense and elemental defense debuffers so special skills start doing 800-1000 damage a piece and not worry about colors at all. Heck I used 3-2 blue-purple for floor 50, all the ā€œwrongā€ colors if you will, but still did fine because of how much damage I can throw back at the ninjas when both cKiril and Pantherā€™s debuffs are on.

3 Likes

My issue is that I donā€™t have dmg dealersā€¦ Iā€™ve got dozens of 5* (most not leveled yet), but my hardest hitter is Marjana. The game keeps giving me passive heros (last 3: Jade, Guinevere, Sif). Battles after lvl25 last longer and longer, so sooner or later I start getting curses that I just canā€™t remove. Maybe tornados would help, but wanna see what can I do on my own. :slightly_smiling_face:

Got stuck at level 33. Iā€™ve lost many heroes and canā€™t continue with 3+2 strategy. As a F2P, I donā€™t have many heroes, and that makes this event much more difficult (more than challenging). I really think this is the hardest E&P event and should consider more and better rewards. Sure, the emblems are great, but at the end itā€™s not that much youā€™re getting for this level of effort.

OK, finished Ninja Towerā€¦

Last Time

This Time

OK, score is better then before, but I just want to complete.

Floor 50 heroes used:

Onatel is the queen!

Oni Bless final show:

I pick Lantern this time and the results is not bad.

Chest

10th floor:

20th floor:

30th floor:

40th floor:

50th floor:

No unfarmable items for me sadly :sweat_smile:

OK, finally finishedā€¦ :sunglasses:
Goodluck everyone :muscle:

10 Likes

I enjoyed the firs ninja tower and finished it.
This time Iā€™m about to give up.
Way to much item heavy use.
Way too long to complete .
Rewards are still ridiculously not in line with the effort needed for completion ā€¦
And ninjas are way harder than last time ā€¦
This event is not working ā€¦ this game is not going to the right places ā€¦ Iā€™m spending money regularly but not exagerately but getting more and more dissatisfied.

Last time, I beat 50th floor with this:

2 Likes

Beat Lvl50:
With Sartana Malosi Wu Kong Rigard Joon

LVL50 Chest:

no ascension mats, was able to pull Twice thanks to last ninja tower ranking reward.

netted me Sapphire

I have only used minor mana, dragon banner and health potions. During the full run.

less points then last time but therefore much less resource consumption.

Can tell you that the latern minions are worth it. starting the boss fights with +900 health buffer sure does help alot and takes away the scarieness of the hard hitting specials.

Also there have been no levels that seemed extra difficult and requiring multiple tries.

1 Like

Ok finished floor 40. Still have 8 flags but my roster isnt deep enough for the rest of the way.

Happy with how I got on and enjoyed the event more this time round. Also have gained more insight into where I need to improve before the next one.

1 Like

Tower completed with 100% F2P roster. Felt even easier this time. Started using my 5*s on later stages. Not many double cursed heroes overall.

Didnā€™t use many items either. I probably ended up with more than i started with from stages loot.

Will see what rank i will finish. Doubt i will hold top 5k but even top 10k looks decent loot :innocent:

Good luck to the rest :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Honestly, I didnā€™t expect to finish the NT again. In the end, I had to use some main objects (and I promised myself not using themšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø), but I didnā€™t have to spend so many.

As I didnā€™t use time stops/ tornadoes until level 35, the path was hard. However, from 36 until the end it was unexpectedly easy. Besides, the Oni stones were ā€œkindā€, as just a little few came out on the corners.

Regarding blessings, I read the suggestions here and I chose mana blessing everytime I could and it was the right choice, since even the slow heroes charged their mana pretty quick. The lantern minions were useful as well.

Screenshot_2020-12-20-12-08-42-899_com.smallgiantgames.empires

In the level 49 I used a red mono team which I didnā€™t care to lose, so I had so much funny seeing the Oni stones cursing my heroes and not caring about it.

My final team was this one:

The unleveled QoH received all the attacks but she survived with her heal boosted by Gullinbursti and I didnā€™t have to use any object (just a minor mana potion). The last ninja to die was Jade (the most useless ninja).

The final loot was this one:

For the next NT, Iā€™ll try to finish QoH and max another Gullinbursti.

Regarding the ranking, I donā€™t care, as the pleasure of finishing the NT was my goal.:grin:

Good luck everybody. :wink::hugs:

5 Likes

Aiming for top 10k, letā€™s see if i resist.
Overall, better of the last time but a bit more items.

Thereā€™s a ton of people with similar score, as i was 14k until last stage.

Fun but tiring.

4 Likes

correction needed

1 Like

health boosting heroes are the best. costumed Kash protected my key damage dealers (Joon, Lepus, Isarnia) very well, and they could survive a few ninja specials.

i still generally found it long and tedious, but the last few stages were actually fun (in a perverse sort of way) because I could just use my strongest/best team and blast through, without holding back and worrying about curses too much. I still had to worry about them of course, but knowing I was near the end meant I could afford to let some get 1/2 cursed - prioritized saving heroes before getting 2/2 cursed.

alasā€¦ not even enough coins for a 2nd summon. bah.

letā€™s see if this rank will holdā€¦ probably notā€¦ note to self, earlier stages took way too long because I used all 4s, consider using 5s earlier next timeā€¦

6 Likes

Finally completed for me too!
I went with Rainbow causeā€¦ meh.

9 Likes

Whaaaat :open_mouth: I donā€™t get it, I use mono almost all the times (90%),ā€¦ but with less score then you :sweat_smile:

Thanks for sharing @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS, I though 4* AM is hoaxā€¦ :man_shrugging: congrats! :+1:
So only you and @rho have 4* AM so farā€¦

1 Like

I am indeed amazing, tyvm! :blush:

I donā€™t know, since I had to work the curses (that will come in all colours) I found it to be easier with Rainbow team as I play with everything. Easier with the mana bonus also as my highest troop is lvl 17 and the other same colour troops arenā€™t leveled much.

My original team was Isarnia-LotL-Freya-Elena-Joon. Got the last 2 cursed at stage ~45

1 Like

What a waste of time, no 4* asc mat for me in the last lvl
SG and this ninja tower reall sucks

LotL and Freya are perfect for Ninja Tower.

I suppose with the lake minion, the Ninjas rarely fire.

1 Like