🏯 [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Interested to see how the changes, to include increased rewards, look.

2 Likes

Too bad you are forced to play it lol

1 Like

Nothing really forcing you to do it…?

Can ignore it if you want.

5 Likes

Im looking forwad this event. Last NT i got my Garnet and somewhat i knew it was my event. Its unlikely to pull another Ninja but id love a Jade or Cobalt.

Waiting to see the improvements they add in the rewards. (The milestone)

If I HAD to guess, I would say that the “progress” chests are similar to something they added to an event in Puzzle Combat.

At set points thru the event, a chest is unlocked. Inside the chest is a fixed amount of summon tokens and some RNG based loot.

So in PC, the event has 4x chests, one every 5 stages, which drop 1, 2, 3 & 4 tokens (summon cost is 10 tokens). In the first chest its basic 1* stuff but in the final chest, there was the chance to get unfarmable items.

Progress chest thing:

Event has run twice now so some example loot from the two times:

First chest:

Second chest

Third chest:

Fourth & Final chest:

Assault backpack & Kevlar Vest are equivalent of Orbs and Hidden Blades

11 Likes

So I didn’t really enjoy NT last time around. I am however looking forward to it a bit more this time. I have a few more maxed heroes, have some more battle items prepared and have a goal set for myself ( reach level 30 this time, got to 23 last time before raging/ giving up). The emblems should be sufficient to make up for resources spent if I dont go too overboard)

Here we go again :rofl: wonder if I’m gonna move past 15th level this time

50 tiers are an overkill, I’m surprised they didn’t nerf it already because of time and resources consumption…

5 Likes

Unlike monthly challenge events, I find NT event rewards not enough tempting to push for high scores. Too many very expensive Hunters lodge items are needed for a really good score. Like the last one, I will try to complete it, unless oni curse take my best heroes and decides the other way, LOL. If I finish it - good. If I dont finish it - I will not be stressed too much about it.

6 Likes

It seems that there haven’t been so many changes.

Last time I was able to finish NT after having spent a lot of resources. In this one I’m not going to make the same mistake. I’ll try to get enough coins to make one single pull.

4 Likes

I gave up at 42. My goal will be to pull a single pull and to get some coins more… stop. And I will pull friar tuck or Nashgar :joy:

3 Likes

Completed it once, probably not going to again, but I will check what the new chests are about.

1 Like

most likely I will ignore this event because a lot of resources and nerves are spent and in the end I get the hero Bane

1 Like

Can’t be bothered with it thinks its come around again to quickly but thats only my opinion

4 Likes

Looks like I might be in something of a minority in looking forward to the Ninja Tower. Like ToL, I like the challenge of using more of my heroes and while I didn’t get to finish it last time, and likely won’t this time either, I find it more challenging than simply doing all the levels of an event with the same team.

Last Ninja Tower I ran the first few levels with unlevelled three star heroes, but since then I have been levelling a lot of those up so hope I can eek out my three star bench for more levels than last time, thus leaving my better heroes and my rather pitiful five star hero bench to come in at higher levels than they did last time.

I have been saving my ETTs and some gems, and still have 46 Ninja Tower coins left from last time, so I am going to be hoping for some ninja troops as well as at least one more ninja hero so I can get that family bonus. I was lucky enough to pull Ametrine last time and have nearly finished levelling her. I had hoped to get her finished before tomorrow, but sadly not. She will no doubt still get used though since I really do run through my whole bench for this event and ToL.

I won’t be spending a lot of resources on the event, but do hope to reach higher than I did last time. If only I could remember where I got to… somewhere in the twenties or thirties, I think.

7 Likes

Just wanted to share my graphics to the event :slight_smile: they’re in Polish but should be clear for everyone :slight_smile:

14 Likes

It’s good to have an event one can’t just blast through in half an hour like most of them. IIRC I got as far as level 35 in the first event, so the target is to beat that, or at least not do worse! I’ve saved 17 ETTs just for this, and have 58 tower tokens in the stash - I vaguely remember (I only ever remember things vaguely, if at all) that I may have made a couple of summons with bought coins and may, but may not, do that again. Definitely not going ape with gems.

4 Likes

Great! I’m looking forward to my favorite event, I have 29 epic troop tokens, I’ll be waiting at least 2 ninjas :slight_smile:

DAMMIT ELENA! I told you to set the damn tower on fire after we finished it. Drat, even 5* are not reliable these days.

If it’s only some chest, then I am not that impressed, but it’s surely better than last time and its nothing. Also, I take a train thursday so at least I have some way of killing time while there. Plenty of iron for tornadoes too.

6 Likes

well… I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it, either.

and I have been leveling up a few 3* dupes just for this :wink:

Belith, Hawkmoon with costume, Friar Tuck with costume, Kvasir, Pixie, Tyrum with costume…

come on Ninja Tower, show me that those extra hero slots were worth it!!

2 Likes

Last time managed to get to lvl 38, no iteams used… Let’s see if I can get a bit further, I have leveled bunch of 3*, 4* and 2 5* heros in the meantime. So let’s see… But it will be a looong time before I’m ready to go till the end with my laid back approach. :see_no_evil: