🧞 [Dec 2020] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Any video on how to score more than 1000k like zero ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just spent all flags and dealt 0 damage total, will I get Bottom 25% rewards or do you have to do at least 1 point of damage?

1 of the flags was with a null team, because obviously this feature wasn’t beta tested at all.

Not expecting big rewards from this event but definitely more focussed on top alliances. I’m fine with that though as even if there’s onlily a small chance for good stuff, there’s still a chance.
Love the artwork for the titan and the background though

2 Likes

Or beta testers master the game better than you. :wink:

Yeah, I have the same question.

We start with 3 but is it like War where you gain extra flags above 3 if you have not unused any flags yet, or does it just reset back to 3?

Thank you.

3 Likes

More and more events for only the top 1% players. Or should i say top 1% spenders? Very sad.

10 Likes

I would assume that because it’s “out of 3”, the maximum to hold IS 3.
No different than regular titan energy, if you don’t spend them you lose them.

1 Like

I love SGG for the transparency of showing their company bank account in real time…

20201229_125401

:wink:

58 Likes

All you need is Tarlak or ranvir wu kong + nordri, jott and it goes by itself :slight_smile:

Ranvir you say? 80% miss rate have fun with that.

Yes, always better with Ranvir than without him. (without another booster attack)

I can oppose that. I tried mono green against blue titans without him and it was way better than 4-1 with him.

Rewards for alliance are a joke, no tokens, no ascension mats, WTF ???
shouldnt alliance effort worth more than individual effort ?

4 Likes

Yes, of course, everyone has their own experience

And anyways if the question even arises that a team is better with or without him that means he is absolutely trash.

there is a big difference between mikki/tarlak or trashkong and ranvir. The Key is to force no misshits. so u need mikki and tarlak ( i have). All they dont have, have no good chances to play arround the top

1 Like

Welcome to the less appealing event of all times.
Thanks empires and puzzles, i was really hooked up by your game, i used to spend here and there but every new feature you add make me feel less willing to spend time in the game. Im hitting the mystic titan casually, will claim the loot at the end and move forward.

3 Likes

I’m assuming mythic titans energy stacks the same as war energy? 3 flags to start and then another 3 added over a time period?

1 Like

nope, limit is 3 flags and it renews everyday