🧞 [Dec 2020] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

No free gem gifts, only battle items for ally members. Another money grab.
20 characters of thumbs down. Thank you.
:joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Thanks brotha. I’ve used my 3 also to make sure none go to waste. I’ll ask my crew that didn’t use all 3 if they had the mythic Titan energy stack on top of the original 3 given.

1 Like

Here are my hits!

6 Likes

Then wait for the totally broken S4 ones. Frigg seems to be S1 in comparison to those. :rofl:

Summon or quit, pay or cry :wink:

OK, I had sift through all the sniping and whining about spending with this thing, because it’s actually a pretty fun event, but the alliance rewards are simply illogical. If there are increased rewards only for the top 1000 alliances, how is this billed as an alliance event? We have 20 players. We’ll probably make top 5000 to 10000 or so, but, what’s the point? Some of us are going for the individual rewards, but that doesn’t make this an “alliance” event. Give us at least SOME incentive to work together.

6 Likes

Did you notice that time stops dont work on this titan? It’s in the titan description.

I think there is an incentive, but you’re right that an alliance of 20 is severely handicapped. It shows that SGG values full alliances of 30, at least for this event. This isn’t a bad thing necessarily, but it means those in alliances less than 30 will likely be getting lower tiered rewards.

1 Like

Man is this the most toxic thread ever. It was a real downer to read this. Couple of people complaining about p2w and SMG all the time. Ain’t there a venting thread for this?

5 Likes

Time stop not work on mythic titan!

As I’m sure there’s more than 1000 alliances of 30, it’s a pretty weak incentive.

Well even top 100 is crap loot so i don’t think it really matters, hell, top 10 is still weak.

1 Like

Flags add up.
I had one before the timer ended and now have 4.

20 Likes

same here. glad it is like this otherwise, it would have been too much to finish 3 every 12 hours for two days

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [KNOWN ISSUE] Mythic Titan – Issues with Empty Team / “team cannot be empty” error when team is full

I’m in the same boat. My alliance only has 20 members and of that only about 13 will attack a regular titan. Given the time of year I expect that the numbers that try this new event will be even less for us. We are currently in the top 20k for Alliances and there is very little chance we’ll make it to 1000 so there is no incentive to encourage everyone to give it a go.

Idea - Since you can’t change alliances during the event, could they not do something similar to Wars where you opt-in (maybe simply by just attacking once) and then the alliance is compared to others with the same number of participants? Still might not be “fair” but it would be closer than a 13 person alliance being compared to a 30 person one and give more incentive for those participating to try a bit harder…

1 Like

Played my first 3 flags. I’ll never put too much effort in this i think and played just for fun as it was a normal titan (rewards don’t really push you to compete…). Only for the first run with the increased attack i wasted some hurricanes (i never use them anywhere else anyway). Still as an almost entirely f2p, seeing as i placed in the top 5% in the total damage ranking was quite a satisfaction. Could have done better for the single highest hit maybe, but my first board was not too much cooperative, blue tiles were scarce.
It’s a nice addition to the game, only two aspects i would like implemented: take this titan as an example of what sort of total damage we all players can do and from the next one make the mythic titan beatable, with a bonus reward for killing it. It will appear more cooperative between alliances and not just a race on who scores better. Secondly, let me see how my alliances mates are scoring. I’m curious, i’m jealous, i wanna knoooooow :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank you for this!

This is the rest of my 20 characters to be able to say thanks to someone. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The next question would be if those energies transfer to day 2 of the event? Could you have 12 flags in the last 12 hours of the event? :thinking:

My guess? Probably yes. But that is a solid 30 minutes of titan battling. Not counting load and team selection time. I’d get burned out using all 12 in a row personally.

5 Likes

This is ■■■■!

How much chance a 22 member alliance has? 0
How much chance an individual player has? 0

Unless u have fins…

So what is the freaking point?

1 Like