šŸ§ž [Dec 2020] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Was mentioned in beta. Just the way it is I guess.

1 Like

Can a player compete in multiple levels like the challenge events or are they limited to one level and must consider carefully at the beginning?

I used first two flags for Extreme Battle. Switched to Brave Battle for last flag.

I think you can pick and choose each flag @tinman32608.

Sound right @Guvnor?

2 Likes

There is only one ranking. No brackets.

The caution modus only letā€™s lower players survive to at least do some damage (even if it is very poor and will get them :poop: rewards)

They couldā€™ve easily make it fun. Set a damage tiers instead of rankings. Say, if your alliance hits 1 million damage, the rewards are this and this, if it hits 2 milion, the rewards are better and so on. This way the top whale alliances hit the highest tier by the first 15 minutes and can go on with their day, and other alliances have a chance at the same rewards. And the rewards should be good, good enough to atleast replenish the materials you might use in attacking this titan (battle items or battle items crafting materials). And not 1 x G.Dust, 3 x Arrows and 1 x Time Stop, something that makes it really worth trying.

The way this is now is a joke. Maybe if they added rewards for each hit like you get some loot from completing each stage in challenge events?

Also, if they donā€™t hit us with a energy flask offer by the end of this event Iā€™d be really disappointed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mythic titan allowed starting a battle with 0 heroes selected

Well, did my three hits. I see it as a useless event: complex, difficult and still nothing good to gain, no 4* assmats at all. Will do the rest of the hits with no specific craving, just because they need to be done. Thatā€™s all for the moment! Event score 2/10 :frowning:

3 Likes

There is a chance for 4* materials.

again the disappointment when I find an event that only favors large alliances, how likely is my alliance of 20 players to get a good reward, none

9 Likes

I guess they are forcing us to make 30-members alliances. But then again, even of we have 30 members, thereā€™s a hufe difference between the steongest alliances and more casual alliances. This event is all about power creeps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feel like a huge trick has been missed. Should be in a pool of similarly matched titan scorers vs maybe 5 of each otherā€¦ not us vs the rest of the world. Youā€™d then rank uo and become tiered against future opponents. This is going to be a massive massive resource drain when many of us are already hand to mouth on ham / iron

1 Like

Just further to it. I do wonder if this was pointed out by beta or not, its messy and clumsy everything happening om screen, current format isnā€™t enjoyable. Hp targets for the alliance to hit would have been fun. Ah disappointing, hopefully they can have a major revamp.

I happened to play this event that I know I will lose, Thank you Empires, you did it again, a very bad start almost to the year and not stopping making mistakes, who advises them so badly?

I think itā€™s more about having an offer that many members will feel obligated to purchase. The previous Christmas gems to teammates was fun to give and receive. This offer unfortunatly isnā€™t fun at all.

5 Likes

So, antidotes and heroes who buff attack wonā€™t counter this ailement, only Season 3 heroes will counter this.

Are you telling me this is not a pay to win event?!

4 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ve to get used but the screen is way too cluttered. A single use time-out would be very welcome. Or get a countdown like this game start in 5,4,3,2,1 sec and go while on the opening screen.

1 Like

If itā€™s any consolation, that ā€œcounterā€ only exists for 2 elements.

So for hitting the green, purple or yellow Mythic Titans, everyone is in the same boat.

1 Like

Only Jott can reverse the attack boost on tiles.

1 Like

Agreed, the rewards are a joke even at the top tiers. I thought ninja tower was bad but this, this is a whole new level of sadness.

1 Like

The vomit ā€¦ Iā€™m vomiting

Another event designed only for strong players and who only spend money.

Money to do damage ā€¦ To do high damage you need alteration scrolls which, as always in everything, must be bought ā€¦ During a year, playing normally, against titans 11 and 12 stars I collected 42 titan skulls to do the scrolls ā€¦ Can you explain to me how to get high scores without spending money as usual?

Meanwhile, I have 20 heroes stopped for lack of ascension materials ā€¦ Heroes I PAID for ā€¦

Meanwhile, I lose members of my alliance because in December with 120 calls they found 1 Thorne AND STOP !!! an absolute crap

Make you vomit. I will never spend anything again except for the path of valor: the only smart thing you have done in the last 12 months.

Can you explain to me what the hell does a medium / strong player do after 2 years of playing? why should he keep playing?

Give us ascension materials and make sure there is at least a minimum of decency and fairness for those who spend money on making calls.

10 Likes