🧞 [Dec 2020] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Where are 4* mats?..Nobody?..

What is the 1% threshold for total damage?

I would recommend everyone posting their stats so we can compile a chart
TOP 1%

Top 5%

1 Like

My scores and rewards:

1 Like

So out of the hundreds of thousands that participated not a single person has received a 4* AM? That doesn’t seem right. What other loot in the game works off of one roll for a loot tier that then everyone gets? The tiers are shown in examples exactly like the raid tournaments, is it not reasonable to expect that it works the same?

Maybe I’m wrong, but that seems more like lazy programming/a mistake.

1 Like

Can you see the scores of your Alliance mates? Just like a normal titan this Should be possible, makes it also more fun i think.

Sadly not. But you can cast your vote for this idea into the ether here:

2 Likes

1%/1%/1

Overall I thought it was an ok event, but nothing that really changed or brought something new to the game.

4 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Mythic Titan Loot Bug

But someone will for you. :rofl: Zero people received 4* AM.

Using no items, I received 140 emblems, ETT and 3x 3* unfarmables. For a total of 24 minutes of my time, it was totally worth it.

2 Likes

Very happy with this loot. The bundles are better form of iron/food. I did not use any scrolls of alteration so getting 10 is nice. I used less than 10 revive scrolls, less than 10 dragon banners, and the 30 nuggets will make up for the 10 tornadoes I used.

|Category|Ranking|Damage
|—|—|—|—|—|—|—|
|Top Attacks|12,970|360,063
|Top Total|14,162|1,738,016
|Top Alliances|1,212|26,246,628

Very happy with my rankings. I used the most items on my first attack which got me top 1% for individual attacks and helped my total score. Very good output to input ratio on items/rewards.
Next time I will do the same on my first attack by going all out.

I finished top 1% with a rank of 14,162. When I was ranked 17K I was in the top 5%. So there was 255K damage between the two of us and about 7K members between us. So I’d guess the total damage mark was in the high 1.6 million.

2 Likes

Add me as another one who got exactly the same loot.

1 Like

So… everyone in top 10%, but not top 5% total damage got 2 EHT?

Pretty much. I was in top 10% total damage and got 2 EHT.

Apparently the top 10% tier had a very lucky first roll with each of the token rolls and we all got them.

I had fun in this event and for not even trying to compete very hard decent loot,

2 Likes

I haven’t gone through the whole thread but my one disappointment is that the worst rewards was for the alliance portion.

This was the “new ways to play with your alliance” teased at the end of last year. The alliance total should have had more tiers and the best results in order to work together otherwise it’s mostly an individual event again.

I would also like to see a set of rewards tiers fir the world of E&P to hit. Maybe after they have seen how much damage was inflicted this will be added.

Make this about teamwork!

7 Likes

It seems that the loot is the same in all levels.

I got exactly the same:

3 Likes

Yes, I guess we got lucky. I was quite pleased with the loot, way better then expected

I enjoyed the event. It provides another way of getting extra rewards.

Question?

Is there any advantage or benefits in the alliance choosing to all hitting only 1 of the 3 battle level options based on your alliances strength overall?

We just went for what ever we felt like trying all 3 different levels but it seems to me that the alliance as a whole would/could work better as a team if everyone aimed at hitting the same level throughout the event as each level is ranked and rewarded separately.

Like any new event there’s going to be trial and errors of cause and wasted hits which could of been used better, that’s normal.

Activity results!

I noticed in the activity results like this events rewards was titled RECENT ACTIVITIES, or something like that, why can’t they give this the event name MYTHIC TITAN Rewards title?

I also feel the rewards we got were quite strange as I got better individual rewards than I did alliance rewards, I feel that if an event is going to be an alliance teamwork event which requires/expects all members to participate should be better or greater if all members do take part.

They could have the alliance rewards portioned out allowing an extra scoring portiin percentage at the end of the event which would be based on how many members of that alliance actually took part and weather all hits where used or not.

Example!
à. 100% out of 25 members hit the titan but they only used 75% of hits would result in a score that reflects clocker to 75%
b. Only 20 members hit the titan out of 25 but theose 20 used 100% of hits then the rewards would only be 80% thus deducting the 20% of members that didn’t hit.

I feel this would encourage participation by all in an alliance and works more towards actual teamwork compared to just everyone doing as they please when the please.

Anyway other than that it was great event, had fun doing it, enjoyed the extra element of the watchers as normal battles have been getting boring at late.

Cheers

Is it possble to use the Scroll of Alteration 5 times to get 25 tiles of your desired color on the board ?

So were all the loots the same for certain ranks? I also got top 1%/ 1%/ lowest for alliance and my loot looks exactly like others here

Edit: yes I found the bug post

1 Like