🧞 [Dec 2020] Mythic Titan Event - FAQ & Discussion

Has anyone received rewards yet?

Just got mine now.

I now have more scrolls of alteration than when I started.

4 Likes

Nope i did not received either

I got them. No screenshot yet as it’s still thinking.

top1/top1/top100

2 Likes

Top 1, Top 1, Top 100:

Also of interest:
Mythic Titan Loot -- Identical Loot for a Specific Loot Bracket [Staff Response in Post #32 and 63]

5 Likes

Top25/top10 (no really good boards for a topscore, max was 112k, which is as good as my normal top titanscore)

5 Likes

Top 5/Top 10/Top ? (forgot to check)

1 Like

I quite enjoyed this event. It wasn’t as much of a burden as I was afraid it would be initially. 3 flags every 12 hours and 2 days feels like a fair balance. Battle item wise, I feel it gave me more than I invested, though I only cared to maintain in the top 1/top 1 bracket without hunting for million point hits.

Loot was decent compared to the investment, not groundbreaking decent, but much better than weekly raid tournament that requires much more time and revive gems to score in 1%.

As for titan fight itself, I like the little routine break this provides and some strategy in hero selection. Titans of other color will definitely be more challenging than the red one, so curious about them. It’s not a game changing event, but pleasant and fairly rewarding.

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Recent Activity Button Gone? (Dec 31, 2020)

Mine is the same just went to screenshot and wasnt there.

I ended as expected 25%/25%/ outside 1000.

Got plenty emblems and 2 troop tokens. This will def be something along with ninja tower that I begin to stockpile for

Well I was hoping to screenshot my loot but I’m pretty impressed by it.

Was 1%/1%/Top 1000 and from my own resources the most expensive thing I used was 5 Scrolls of Alteration and it gave me back 10 of them. So I’m now set for the next one as well.

Used Nados too and got some of them back also.

Plus the emblems and I had 3 sets of 30 from the 2 1% sets. Can’t complain at all.

Great event thats how it should be done - fast and dynamic not like tower of boredeom.

And btw tthis is how titan 2020 should look everyday

3 Likes

1% top solo attack 1% for total damage, rank 142 for alliance.

1 Like

So here’s my loot. The event was fun and I think decent loot would have been available to a lot of people. If anything the first 2 are quite anti-whale as they aren’t getting much better loot for placing high. My best hit was over 1 million less than the top places. But for a lot less resources I got the same loot.

Top alliances give better rewards which does make this a team event but the loot from a top 100 isn’t that much bigger than mine for top 1000 really.

1 Like

Top 5% for me

1 Like

Mine Top 5%/Top5%/lower then 1000
Only using minor mana, mana dragon banner.

IMAGE 2020-12-31 16:43:23

Schocked get 15x Time Freeze and 10x Time Stop :open_mouth: :+1:

@notyou87, you and me is excactty same loot… even with 1x battle manual, 10 dust and 5x dragon bone.

3 Likes

Top 1%/top 1%/ 2148th
Scores below:

I liked the event. Fast and fun.
I used a total of 14 tornadoes, 5 s.o.alteration, 5 hurricanes, 3 titan banners, 1 valkery bane worth mentioning. The rest was mana pots and bombs.

I think that I won’t be using this much items for the next event. I’ll go berserk on the first attack with the best team and play more leisurely for the rest.
Overall, best new event of the year in my opinion.

1 Like

So everyone who finished top 1% in both solo categories got exactly the same loot.
#justSGthings lol

I do wonder what is the score required for an alliance to be in top 1000.

If any of you guys scored between 900th-1100th band for alliance score, please share it here, I would be glad.

This also applies for other alliance loot tiers. It would be nice to have some data for alliances to decide on how to approach this event.

1 Like