🏅 [Dec 15, 2019] 35th Raid Tournament! — 4* Buff Booster, No Fire/Red

Great. And use the costume, not the originals :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanx for your reply!
I don’t want healers for this one, and I want to maximize costumes’ advantages…glad you approve! :wink:

1 Like

I also rarely use healer in my defenses; I always opt for being most offensive and deadly.

1 Like

This being said, I set on my alt the deadliest line-up available. I do not care about buffs, as long as the enemy will have difficulty in using own buffs.

2 Likes

I think I’ll go with this, maybe I switch Triton and Kiril…

Screenshot_20191215-090928_Empires

Auto team had 4 healers :rofl:

1 Like

Because we often are embleming the healers, being a great support in our attacks at war. And the auto feature selects the most talented heroes :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Tempted to go mono green as below, despite it not being the strongest, or most emblemed. Any thoughts @Scarecrow or others given the 4* roster below?

1 Like

I will pass on this one, I will only play when I have a chance to be in the top 25%, which here is not the case.

Why? It’s free loot and kills towards your raid chest… Even if you don’t place top, some loot is still better than none…?

7 Likes

Yes, but the loot is not that good at all and the idea of the tournaments seems to be to spend gems to end up high, so I pass on that.

I would replace Caedmon with Sonya, who is basically the same, but much stronger in your roster. Besides, the 3 heroes in the centre take the most advantage of red not allowed.

1 Like

So… Just play and don’t pay for a buy back?

I play every tournament on my alt. No chance of placing in anything but maybe top 10 (if I’m lucky) but I still do it…

1 Like

You might be right! I will give it a try. Wasn’t sure about Peters on the right, but at least he is a rogue!

It is the best place for Peters, the right wing. If both wings will simultaneously fire, you want your debuffer to fire first. Especially if the enemy brought perfect riposte (who knows).

2 Likes

I think this is my best set up for this one. 2 slow heroes in the center plus a healer does concern me but with no red it could work out to good effect. Any thoughts appreciated!

3 Likes

It is tempting to use green heroes as much as possible in this tourney, but green 4* don’t buff allies much.

Updated… after fast level Buddy…

2 Likes

Here’s mine, replace hutao with cyp or Mel? Envy you ppl with costume Mel and Rigard.

Help… @scarecrow and others

I defenitely would replace HU with Zyp.
Zyp buffs 3 and is faster than Hu.