🏅 [Dec 1, 2019] 33rd Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/Green

Reminder to self, Mitsy on all attack teams.

2 Likes

I would choose first one. Reasons:

• Mits is average, Isarnia is slow
  • Mits is emblemed, Isarnia is not
  • The opponents won’t attack with greens, because they can’t. They won’t attack with red, because is stupid. They may attack with yellow or purple, but the tendency at these tournaments, when a colour is not allowed, is to attack with the defender’s colour. And Mitsuko will force the opponent’s options to be reduced at 2.
2 Likes

These are the only 5 stars I have available for this tournament. Any reordering I should do? @Scarecrow

1 Like

Ha it posted the pics backwards so we agree actually. Thank you!

Seshat with Anzogh :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thinking about this one… could sub Joon with Kage+7, though I don’t really like him at wing firing „late“ and at a random opponent…

Okay, thank you. :slight_smile:

Got Richard to 8 now. 16hrs til tourney starts, hoping to get him up to 10/11

2 Likes

Would love to have her for this one. Limits the attack colors to dark/holy pretty much and on offense, she could seriously neutralize a mono blue 4/1 blue def

1 Like

3 Likes

Ick. Blue is my weakest color. I think this is the best i’ve got. Just leveled Isarnia yesterday after my inability to draw a good blue caused a collection of 14 (!!) telescopes to build up. Issa is slow and squishy, but beats out Leo, I think, given the green exclusion.

1 Like

With BK tank, Isarnia has her chance. If BK fires, you win. If not, you lose :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just like every day, ha ha. Thx!

This should keep me at A all 5 days long…

7 Likes

Hi Scarecrow, could you help me out with the defence roster or any combination of these heroes.
I also have blue Sonya, Triton.

Any advice?

Zim-Proteus-Misandra-Kage-Triton

Though Frida is legendary and Triton is only epic, this is bloody battle. In this particular situation, the faster the better. Besides, with Triton in there, he and Proteus receive +5% at their defense.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20191201-102135_Empires

Also got Triton and Proteus max…

Darn it @Scarecrow I can’t copy your defense this time yeah I don’t have GM or Drake :confounded:. GL.

1 Like

purple I have Kage without badges … any ideas on the arrangement of heroes?
I have King Arthur and magni too

1 Like

It is a bloody battle, so Aegir is useless. Still, you are a 4500+ player… Take this tip and think for yourself. Use fast and very fast heroes, no healers, no support if possible, blue in centre. Good luck.

3 Likes