🏅 [Dec 1, 2019] 33rd Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/Green

Day 5 went good on all 3 profiles. Had enough gems to get the two alts back in. All three went 4-1. Which I am happy about. Defense on main and Alt #1 are holding steady at B rank. Although my main ended last night in 1% I anticipate finishing in 5% or 10% as 5 star tourneys typically have more of a player pool.

First 300, which is normal for me (I love bloody battles and buff booster). I also managed to reach 1% with my alt, though I have only 4 of 5* and I was matched only with 4400+ in the last two days.

6 Likes

Btw, with my alt I lost only twice, but bad score overall, because of my defense there (one of my 5* is green). Once I lost against @Wormwood. It would’ve been a miracle to beat him with my 4k team, since in his defense there are 3 maxed GM. Very nice defense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Scarecrow- Do you realize what you have done?!?
You’ve revealed your identity!!!
I think I speak for us all when I say I am proud of you for letting us know who the man the myth and the legend is!
Btw -Great Job!!! As a former blazing dusk ally member, there’s no question that @Wormwood is a tough kill, and a very skilled player!
Hoping your loot is as Gold to you as Pony Boy Curtis is to Johnny…

My identity is revealed since last month. You didn’t pay attention :smile:

2 Likes

3 GMs were rough. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You got me there-
That’s the norm -not paying attention
Still, goood job Warrior King

Great job!
2 things: 1 comment 1 question
Comment- awesome job overcoming a seriously bad board.
Question- Keep in mind that I’m only asking because I sincerely want to know your thoughts setting your team- I will probably learn something
So, why didn’t you bring Any blue heroes with you considering the 3 GM’s?
Thanks

Thanks. I only have one 5 star blue, Thorne, and he is average mana hero. This is the fastest team I could make from my roster, two fast heroes and one very fast and I used this team for all my attacks in the tournament. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!
Makes perfect sense now lol. Thorne would not have helped you much at all.
Well, I appreciate your feedback. Good luck the rest of the way.
That was seriously wicked close!

1 Like

You’re welcome. I could have brought some 4 star blues like Grimm and Triton, but they are weak and don’t last much in a bloody battle. I am an F2P player, so getting good 5 stars is tough for me. But I try to work with what I have. Good luck to you too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great job everyone, this is one of my favorite recurring thread posts. @zephyr1, thanks for these posts. Enjoy seeing the different player lvls and heroes being successful, lot of support and advice.

Had to use continue but good showing after starting off 3-3 using a tier 1 Seshat for raids smh. Finished 20-5, idk if I’ll be able to remain 1%, had terrible defense all week.

Good luck everyone on drops!

6 Likes

Offense

18 - 4 (total 22 matches played before knockout)

Used the following team for all my attacks:

Defense Team

Defense Rating

A - A - A - A - B (thanks to @Scarecrow)

Ranking and Rewards

This is the first time I ended up at top 1% in a 5 star tournament so I am very happy about it. Usually I get knocked out on day 2 or 3 max. It was a good learning experience nonetheless. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Top 5% loot :slight_smile: I’ll take that

6 Likes

Yeah, red nose day.

Highest possible 4digit.

CutPaste_2019-12-07_10-13-44-635

5 Likes

Pathetic…

5 Likes

Top 5% pleasently higher than expected, for a 5* tourney.

Defense D also higher than expected :laughing:.

Loot was ok, trap tools the highlight. Unfortunately it’s the only non farmable 3* I don’t really need. But Beggers can’t be choosers…

2 Likes

Final Result

Top 5%

Well, I need so many trap tools, great result for me… and EHT… result… Oberon :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I did the continue, but don’t think it was worth it. Ended up 19-6 on offence and 6-7 on defence for Top 5%. But the only loot of note was 30 ranger emblems :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Main ended in top 5% (expected), first alt ended in top 25% (after being on the bench for a couple days waiting on gems to continue this should be no surprise) and 2nd alt ended in top 75%. Loot was pretty meh on all 3 accounts. Only things of note was 20 Pally emblems and the troop token on my main. Which I do need because I am pinballing emblems between Sonya and Cyprian. Although once Cyp gets to +15 then he is done for the moment.

1 Like