šŸ… [Dec 1, 2019] 33rd Raid Tournament! ā€” 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/Green

After Day 3, I am at 12 - 3 on offence and 3 - 6 on defence (D grade), currently in the Top 5%. I am rather surprised to be still in and placed this high. Still, almost undoubtedly will crash out soon, probably with my first Day 4 hit :slight_smile:

Defence is Richard (3-70), Guinevere (+3), Boss Wolf (+3), Joon (4-65) and Master Lepus (+3)

Between Richard and Perseus, who should be ascended first? I have 7 scopes

1 Like

Defence at A - although only 4 attacks?
Seshat +4, Athena +4, Richard +7, Magni & Poseidon +2.

@kwong79, I vote Perseus as he has more versatility, but Richard makes a better tank. What do you need more? Isnā€™t the next hotm a blue superstar? :woman_shrugging:. You never know :thinking:.

I was thinking Richard for defensive purposes and attack colour stacking (I only have Master Lepus maxed for 5* blue - :heart: him) . Then I drew Perseus and he has fast mana but comments on the forum are not positive. I havenā€™t drawn a HOTM since Margaret, so Iā€™m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Donā€™t have Perseus but i do own Richard and Iā€™d trade Richard for Perseus anytime. In fact look at my g board graphic!

Itā€™s Perseus reminding me how ive missed ghom each time heā€™s been available. Except for his 1st appearance- i wasnā€™t yet playing

Early info on new hotm? Please share ! Iā€™m about to make a decision on my blues as well, esp. if I get rumple or SW from the event- saving all my pulls for another dayā€¦
I hope itā€™s a blue superstar sorcerer - my sorcerers are weak and Iā€™ve fed +20 to Sabina. Not Embleming ghost girl and Skittles is still at 1-1 due to priority. Then I do have Quintus at 3-70 but not enuf tabbards and yeah heā€™s definitely not getting my sorcerer Emblems if thereā€™s anything else on the wayā€¦
If next hotm ice is really that great, Iā€™ll stop pulling from this event asap

1 Like
2 Likes

Lots of attacks on my defense, A/B/B. 8-6 right now and I need one more win to go back to A. Today, only 4500+ opponents. When the board didnā€™t save me, Seshat did. Twice actually. Both times she remained with less than 100 HP (42 HP first time) and both times against a full health Kageburado wing. It is hilarious somehow to watch something like this, because you cannot lose in such situation. Every time Kage hit Seshat, kills only 2 minions, so her HP remains the same and the minions are back until Kage will fire again. Just for fun, I let Kage to fire his special 8 times on Seshat and I watch him killed by minions :rofl:

P.S. It will be an easy 1% anyway. After 3 days I was no.176.

5 Likes

DAY 4
ATTAX
4W 1L
OVERALL
15W 5L
DEFENSE OVERALL DAY 4 START
5W 6L C GRADE
GOOD LUCK ERRRRYBODY
On day 5 of course

Main went 5-0 for day 4, doing my first alt right now and it isnā€™t looking too good. Also I had enough gems earlier in the day to do Day 3 on Alt #1. I will post the day 3 results after I do day 4 on that profileā€¦ brb.

EDIT: Day 3 for Alt #1 was 3-2, and day 4 was 0-2. So that one wonā€™t be doing day 5.

After the 4th day:

• bought continue 16:4
  • rank 1871 top 1%
  • def B 4:4

Defense team:

Day 1

• Offense: 4-1
  • Defense: 1-0 (A)

Day 2

• Offense: 4-1 (8-2)
  • Defense: 0-1 (1-1, B)

Day 3

• Offense: 4-1 (12-3)
  • Defense: 1-0 (2-1, A)

Day 4

• Offense: 1-1 (13-4) and out
  • Defense: 0-0 (2-1, A)

While defense is doing great, I am failing one attack each day because I donā€™t have much fast heroes and on top of that Kingston is out and Marjana not that great in this ice reign.

Iā€™ll probably end up in top 5% but I am still thinking about buying a continue :thinking:

Defense Team

Seshat+7 - Sonya+7 - Boril+3 - Magni+2 - Poseidon+3

Day 1

defense win/loss : 0/4 (Grade E) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
offense win/loss : 4/1
score : 2,799 & rank : Top 10%

Day 2

defense win/loss : 2/6 (Grade E)
offense win/loss : 8/2
score : 5,927 & rank : Top 25% :arrow_down:

Day 3

defense win/loss : 5/6 (Grade C) :arrow_up:
offense win/loss : 13/2
score : 9,265 & rank : Top 5%

Day 4

defense win/loss : 6/6 (Grade B) :arrow_up:
offense win/loss : 17/3
score : 12,595 & rank : Top 1% :arrow_up:

Wow, day 4 so many mono blue defense, high emblemedā€¦ Aegir tank. I did not expect, I could win without green offense teamsā€¦ so day 4 is 4-1, one more defeats slot left, so day 5 should be 5-0.
Good luck everyone.

5 Likes

Defense doing surprisingly well with a B grade. Offense has been toughā€”too 5% after buying a continue. Lost only one match today. Happy tourney allā€”may you get good loot!

I crashed out today as expected, but it was the 4th hit, not the 1st :slight_smile:. Still in the Top 5%, so debating about continuing.

So far, 15-4 on offence and 4-7 on defence

15-5 on attack, rebuy seemed to be worth it on 3rd day because my defense went C-A-A after I was only attacked once on 2nd day and somehow won it. Currently comfortably in 1% and i donā€™t expect to be attacked again so this should hold.
Another proof that defense points need some serious rework.

DAY 5 - I STAYED ALIVE!!!

Started day 5s attax with a chance to get knocked back out of this crazy tournament with a 16W 5L
Record. Pretty simple- Do Not Lose 3 Today-

BOOM!!!

4W 1L DAY 5
19W 6L on ATTACK (never ashamed to continue at the right time)

DEFENSE
Still holding on at a C grade
Could go either way to a B or a D today so Iā€™ll be checking that out restlessly throughout the day :rofl:

Went from top 25% on day 1 to top 1% on day 5! Very much Happy with my current position!
And of course to all my friends out there

GOOD LUCK ERRRRYBODY!!! :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Day 5 went good on all 3 profiles. Had enough gems to get the two alts back in. All three went 4-1. Which I am happy about. Defense on main and Alt #1 are holding steady at B rank. Although my main ended last night in 1% I anticipate finishing in 5% or 10% as 5 star tourneys typically have more of a player pool.

First 300, which is normal for me (I love bloody battles and buff booster). I also managed to reach 1% with my alt, though I have only 4 of 5* and I was matched only with 4400+ in the last two days.

6 Likes

Btw, with my alt I lost only twice, but bad score overall, because of my defense there (one of my 5* is green). Once I lost against @Wormwood. It wouldā€™ve been a miracle to beat him with my 4k team, since in his defense there are 3 maxed GM. Very nice defense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Scarecrow- Do you realize what you have done?!?
Youā€™ve revealed your identity!!!
I think I speak for us all when I say I am proud of you for letting us know who the man the myth and the legend is!
Btw -Great Job!!! As a former blazing dusk ally member, thereā€™s no question that @Wormwood is a tough kill, and a very skilled player!
Hoping your loot is as Gold to you as Pony Boy Curtis is to Johnnyā€¦