Dear SGG, your game has been fully copied (MythWars)

Hello guyz,

Do you know a game called MythWars ? From Karma Game

There are some screens I took of it… I guess that it should reminds you something…

Is it even legal ?!

8 Likes

What about possibility that the other game is a copy of E&P?

U mean E&P is a copy of an other game no ?

This game is in Alpha Stage. Like, it’s actually in development. So… If E&P is copied from an other game, it’s not this one lol

2 Likes

Legends and Heroes in my mystic vision looks identical too

5 Likes

It’s not the same without Bane :wink:

10 Likes

Sorry I don’t get your point. E&P is here for 2 years or so, and you say it’s a copy a game that was just created?
Edit. Sorry I misunderstood you. You meant that game is a copy of EP. My apologies :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Creepy plagiarism…

10 Likes

That’s INSANE ! 20 char blblbl

2 Likes

Not the first time we’ve seen a copy of E & P (excluding their own Puzzle Combat game, of course).

I’m sure if they weren’t aware of it, they’ll be pleased to have it brought to their attention.

@Petri

4 Likes

But how much do the gems cost?

1 Like

Wow that’s…weird. Definitely the closest cheap knock off I’ve seen yet. Terrible.

3 Likes

Well at least they had the courtesy of slicing the ham for us.

15 Likes

It’s in early access.

Duplicate game mechanics and game economy? @Garanwyn

2 Likes

The devs are aware now. Thanks @H0fm4nN for bringing this to everyone’s attention!

12 Likes

Meanwhile … tens of thousands of E&P players download Myth Wars so they can nod in a superior fashion at all of the features they recognise

15 Likes

Lmao i wanna play it.

7 Likes

Heh, my pleasure.

Would be mad if someone was just copying my work

3 Likes

Hold it! Does the copycat game offer better chances of summoning a legendary heroes?..lol

12 Likes

Nope, the odds are exactly the same as well

6 Likes

Cookie Settings