Dear SG, this is the game you created

Lol i just don’t see the point you’re trying to make

You like the game or you don’t

It’s not SG’s responsibility to manage your money

They’ve posted the odds which bluntly tell you “you’re going to get shafted in summons 99% of the time”

Not their job to teach people to read or teach people financial responsibility. Players are adults as far as i know.

And no player gets nothing, every penny spent comes with something. Just because it’s not the results you want, doesn’t mean it’s nothing.

People blame everyone else for their mistakes.

Simple simple simple concept of this game really. If you can throw money away with extremely high chance of unfavorable results, then do so and have fun with it. If you can’t, then dont.

All heroes return, there is no reason to go over budget on any hero.

Have i done it? Yup but i didnt hit the forum ranting and raving or making YouTube vids to eat my heroes or flake on my teammates. I owned my mistakes as my own choices, made a laugh out of it and moved on.

This game is entertainment, you have nothing to gain by going overboard on the gamble. There is no $ spent on this game that isn’t just thrown away if you’re not having fun with it.

If you want the plain n simple version of what you’re friend said, I’ll summarize:

“I didnt get my way! I quit!”

Basically like throwin her cereal bowl when her parents gave her frosted flakes instead of fruity pebbles

You say players don’t get what they pay for. Players pay for a chance, they get that chance, along with the rush of being satisfied or disappointed

If “droves” of players were quitting every day, i think we’d probably hear about more than 1 or 2 and we wouldn’t see so many 1 yr, 2 yr+ players still playing the game

Even a few of the well known whales who quit have come back and even 1 guy that made a 2 hr long " i don’t get paid to play, f this I’m out" vid came back.

So whether you like it or not, hard to say what SG has designed isn’t working for both player retention and new player interest.

I’ve yet to see any sudden decline in current players and familiar faces or a sudden drop in new players joining. You can go to the in game chats and see floods of new players coming in every day. You can scroll through this forum or Line and see plenty of long timers still playing.

Should mention that if the # of players that continue to play greatly outnumbers the # of players who quit, then why should SG change their ways?

If McDonald’s did a survey and 10 out of every thousand people said they didn’t like the fries, would that mean McDonald’s should change their recipe for those 10 out of 1000 people?

Anyways, if you want to argue your personal opinion vs reality that’s a pointless convo. If you want to argue facts, i feel there’s nothing more i can/need to add.
So basically…

Nuff said

20 Likes