Dear professionals, could you please give me an advice about my defense team?

FYI in case you run into this with someone else in the future, TL0 “New” users actually can’t upload multiple images:

2 Likes

I personally Like Rigard I would without a doubt put some effort into him. I like Grimm for his Offensive ability, not great on Defense but you will want him to raid so he is an A-grade hero to raid with so I would put some effort into him. I agree with the 5 stars being put back for a bit, concentrate on your 4 star they will get you what you need to get the 5-star resources,. Wu-Kong is really good for Titan battles so I would have that going fast. Guardian Jackel is a great hero level up fast. The only one I never really liked much is Liu Xi, but this hero will work until you get a better one, I am not sure what to replace it within your setup. My opinion would be Guardian Jackal 1 solid hit knocks out vs tickleing a bunch.
Rigard , Guardian Jackal, Boril,Cadimon might be a good line up
Caed, Scarlett, Rigard, Boril, Guardian Jackal in this order — Guardian Jackal could be switched out with Liu Xi when you go on defense she will hold up better, and if Rigard has Costume put it on.

1 Like