Deadly Souls - Active alliance - 1 opening - 14 star titans - sub 1k alliance rank

A fresh war is upon us. Our war chest will reset no matter what after this war (24/25) so now is a perfect time to join us! You will be getting in on a fresh war chest!

Queen harpy rare titan just spawned. Bonus chance for a tabbard. Another great reason to join us now! :smiley:

War chest is reset. Perfect time to join us!

Its been about a month since I joined. These guys are very active and friendly If you are looking for a new home i recommend you give them a shot. Good times to be had here. and friendly.

Another war, another victory. 2 spots open for active players.

Another win for us :slight_smile:

Few spots got filled today. 1 spot left :slight_smile:

Won our war again. A new one is already starting! Still just 1 spot left.

We have an ancient tiger that just spawned. Bonus chance for rings. Join now and get a chance at it and be able to help us in the war after this :slight_smile:

Removed one inactive newer member. Please realize that if you are going to join, all we really ask is for you to at least hit the titan if you’re going to log in :slight_smile:

1 spot left available :smiley:
Join in now to be part of the next war and bring us to a full 30.

We were full for awhile, but had to unfortunately remove one of our members who grew inactive. We are dedicated to keeping this an active alliance for the benefit of all who join :slight_smile:
Won our war last night. War chest reset. Get in to start with a fresh chest! :slight_smile:
Our trophy requirement did change to 1600 though for this round of recruitment.

Won our war

Still only 1 spot left despite that picture showing 2. Weird glitch happening with our counter right now, but we do have 29 members currently :slight_smile:

I’m interested in joining. I am looking to leave my current clan for lack of activity. Please let me know if you’d like to have an active player. Thanks!

Hey Jedi, the Alliance is set to open with one spot, Just search and Join, would be happy to have you.

Cheer

Blue

We do have are current trophies set to 1800 let me know if we need to change that for you to join.

Yup, what blue said. We’d love to have you, just come on in :slight_smile:

Yes I do not have that many trophies. I would love to join. I have 833 for trophies.

and Join Quick before someone else does Ha

Hi jedi,

We have taken newer players in the past, but at the point we are at right now with our members, we really are looking for someone who can meet the 1600-1800 trophy requirement.
Titans and war opponents would be a struggle. It just wouldnt be fair to you, or the rest of our members. Hope you understand.

Good luck on finding an alliance!

Kicked 2 members today who hadn’t been very active for awhile. Everyone in the alliance is quite active and we all enjoy keeping it this way :smiley:

Removed 1 of our members who just joined a few days ago. Missed two titans and war.
Realize that this is an active alliance and we are going to keep it that way. If you were kicked from your last alliance for being inactive, you will be kicked here too :stuck_out_tongue:
For all others, we have 1 spot left :smiley:

Oh, and we just defeated our first 11 star titan.

Won this past war. Join now for the next one :slight_smile: