Deadly Souls - Active alliance - 1 opening - 14 star titans - sub 1k alliance rank

Hi! Do you recruit Russian-speaking players from Russia to the alliance? And you only have a Line messenger for communication?

We don’t care where you are from, but the ability to communicate is important, so a basic understanding of English is kind of needed.

Still have an opening :slight_smile:

Had a newer member quit on us after matchmaking so now two spots open.

Few spaces open. Rare titan at the moment.

Looking for a few more degenerates who know how to hit a titan.

Kicked some serious butt in this war. Was never even close. All flags used. Working on our 3rd 14 star in a row. 3 spots open for folks looking to join an active alliance.

Still recruiting to fill spots

Sill want to fill some spots

We’re a friendly, active group of men and women, international but English speaking. Looking for active players who use all titan flags and war hits (or opt out). We have a great Line group, optional but recommended, where members share info and help each other out. Had a bit of turnover lately, a few just lost interest in the game, so we’re looking to fill 4 spots, perfect if you want to bring a friend.

I joined so I can do this 5 times a day!

1 Like

Only thing better than trash talking team mates is shutting them up.

Another war win with all flags used…we might trash talk each other but when it comes down to it we’re all about teamwork! Looking to add a few people who feel the same way. Come join us if that’s you! Screenshot_20210509-140627

Fun war with Groot, ready for another one.

4 spots open…come to the dark side, we have cookies

Still looking to fill some spots

Join us now during the war, or after, we don’t care.

Won our war. 5th in a row. Was never close. Got out to an early lead and just kept increasing it. We are very aggressive in wars and always come out strong by punching them in the mouth right at the start. We don’t do the wait and pick off respawn strategy that is so common. Much more fun to hit them hard, get the early flip and hit them again. 4 spots open for like minded folks that want to be part of an active fun winning team. Join before war and help us get our 6th win in a row.

Hey my account name is Akanattin. I want in. Level 66. I’m tired of casual alliances. I may not meet the minimum trophys now but I can pop Titan.

What do we need to lower trophies to in order for you to be able to request to join? Our trophy requirement is currently set at 2400. Shouldn’t be a problem for anyone to reach.

If you want in, just click the request join button in game.