Dead Titans Society - we’ve gone more casual!

Dead Titans Society is seeking new active members for our alliance.

We are a friendly and fun international group who have decided to retire our 14* hats and go the more casual route. We’re currently on 12s, maybe we’ll take an occasional 13 if it’s a strong color for us.

We are usually chatty but it’s not a requirement, as long as you:

:star2: follow the Featured Message for important notices and strategies

:star2: join our Discord channel

:star2: have a minimum of +30 maxed heroes (5*/4* heroes with ideally at least 15 maxed 5*

We expect daily and reliable participation on Titans and participation in Alliance Wars or utilize the opt out feature BEFORE matchmaking begins.

Come knock on our door and mention this ad, see if we’re a good fit together :sunglasses:

3 Likes

20 bumpity bump bumps :crazy_face:

1 Like

Still looking for 4 recruits

Do you still have a vacancy? I’ve been in the same alliance for almost 3 years. We grew for awhile and it was fun, but now we’re shrinking and I’m pretty tired of fighting 5* titans. Discord will be new for me, but I’m willing to jump in.

About me: Exclusively F2P. 18 maxed 5* heroes and more maxed 4* heroes than makes any sense. A lot of level 70 and unleveled 5* heroes on the bench. I play daily, always in the morning (Eastern U.S.), I pop in through the work day when I need a sanity break, and I usually play at night but not always (mostly driven by War or Titans). I am intrigued by the idea of team strategy because no one in my alliance was ever interested, but I am very interested as the strategy element is the primary reason I still play the game.

1 Like

Hi @redmasque1!

We have several openings available, we’ve had some players move on to remain more competitive and some others stepping out to go into retirement due to RL issues.

We’re currently on a pass titan (booooo) as we prepare for an upcoming rare titan, AR (we don’t usually pass titans then due to level ups) and balancing being short several members.
Tl; dr basically it’ll be pretty quiet and dead in the alliance today haha

We have a very loose strategy in war but it’s been tweaked over the years and it works best for us.

If interested, the alliance is currently set to open, feel free to buzz on by and join us; you can mention you saw my forum ad.

Hope to see you there! :sunglasses:

Thanks. My alliance is usually quiet. We’re just not a chatty bunch. I want to give them all a heads up first, but I’ll jump over soon.

1 Like

My co-leader asked me to stick around for the next war. Look for my request to join on Thursday (or very late on Wednesday). See you then!

1 Like

6 spots available, come hang with us and save your iron and hams for building upgrades instead of item crafting for the big titans :sunglasses:

3 spots open in a rad and friendly semi-competitive alliance, chasing down 12* and some 13* Titans.

I’ve gone into retirement at a smaller alliance but am helping my friends at DTS with my pre-established forum ad :nerd_face:

If interested send a message in Discord to the new leader, Tomo. His info is TTRX#6269

Dead :trident: Titan Society :star::star::star::star::star:

ATTENTION ALL E&P WARRIORS

Tired of Fighting 14* Titans & Burning through Materials?

Join a Top 1% Tiered Alliance activity looking for new Friends/Members!

Most of the Alliances is 4600+ TP & Over Half sit at 2600+ Cups.

Join today and build all the stuff you cannot get to when fighting 14* Titans.

You will save A LOT of materials then you’ll be able to work on:

:point_right: Alchemy Lab

:point_right: Hero Academy

:point_right: Advanced Farms & Mines

:point_right: Leveling Your Defense

:point_right: Leveling Troops

:point_right: Building Stronger War Teams

:point_right: Fill up Your Inventory w/ Forge & Hunter Lodge Items

:point_right: Tons MORE!!

GUIDELINES:

Discord - Big Repository of Information
12* & 13* Titans :dragon_face:
War :fleur_de_lis: We Like to Win. Your New Alliance Has Deep Benches
:t_rex: Green Tanks
:trophy: Cups 2400+

:alarm_clock: Long standing alliance

Discord: Join Our Society. DM - Tomo @ TTRX#6269

Bumpity bump!

:star2: 3 spaces available! Come join a fun team and see what Dead Titans Society is all about!

:star2:If interested send a message in Discord to the leader, Tomo. His info is TTRX#6269

If anyone is looking we face 12-13* titans, minimum 130k damage, pref telly tank, or strong green tank. Looking for team around 4400-4500 power. 15 5* maxed and 15 4* maxed heroes preferred.

Message me here or on discord HadesBlades#3507

Alliance is now full and I’ve moved to a temporary new home, can we get this thread closed? Thanks :sunglasses: