Dead Titans Society searching for 1 very active daily player!

@Bigearlwarson Hi there! Unfortunately we are already full, I updated the title listing yesterday :slightly_smiling_face:

Ahh. Got it. Best of luck.

@Bigearlwarson we are ready to kick a member due to inactivity and lack of communication (our biggest pet peeve). Are you still interested in joining us? You are a little below what we were looking for, but if you could provide a little roster info, we could probably accommodate you :grin:

Thank you but I just joined a guild and would feel guilty leaving so soon. Thanks for getting back to me and best of luck to you and your guild. I hope to progress so maybe our paths will cross down the line.

1 Like

Hey no worries! It was worth a shot, also didnā€™t want to begin to actively recruit if you were interested still :smiley: best of luck to you!

We are actively searching for a new member to join our family! Our biggest pet peeve is inactivity without communicationā€¦itā€™s why weā€™ve had so many openings!

Drop me a line here or send an invite in game (mention forum ad), you can check us out and if we arenā€™t a good fit for you, you can move on :smiley:

We are currently full again! If you are interested in being on a waiting list, tag me here or add me on discord DivineDee#9574

2 openings available, if you are fairly close to our requirements and interested please @ me here or message me on discord DivineDee#9574 so I can see if we can accommodate you! :smile:

We are frequently in the top 100 and have been as high as ranked 72. We plan to keep moving up, so now is the time to jump aboard. Hurry before weā€™re full again.

1 Like

Still have 1 spot leftā€¦all you lurkers, come say hi and see if weā€™re a good fit for you!

@Rook could you delete this posting? Iā€™m looking to start a fresh one. TIA! :kissing_heart:

Iā€™ll close it. Post away!