Dead Titans Society - Recruiting for 1 space

AR is Alliance Recruiting chat room on e&p :wink:

1 Like

Currently at capacity!

New opening available if you meet the requirements!

Friend me on discord to coordinate your transition to our team! DivineDee#9574

At capacity again!

Twenty characters

Beginning our quest to find a new member to join us in DTS. Position will not be available until current AW is over.

You must be able to follow team directives and do so in a timely fashion.

Contact me on Discord to coordinate your transition to our team, DivineDee#9574

Bump for attention :grin:

Still looking for a replacement!

At capacity :star_struck::partying_face:

20 characters

Fresh opening in DTS, must be active and a team player! Top 100 alliance when full.

Contact me on Discord for an interview with myself or a coleader before admission!

DivineDee#9574

Kudos on an excellent Alliance name. Clever and memorable as well as appropriate. =)

-e

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind compliment!

Bump for attention

2 openings - if you are a serious player, with a sense of humor and meet the qualifications listed above, contact us!

Begin the interview process by contacting me on Discord, DivineDee#9574 or Marccus85 on LINE for an interview.

We’re still looking for the right fit for our team!

Message DivineDee#9574 on Discord to begin your transition to our team!

Housecleaning again! 1 opening available. If you meet the requirements, send me a message in Discord so we can plan your transition to DTS!

DivineDee#9574

Hi, I’m pezanna actually Anna Louise Perry I’m looking for an alliance that work together and help with all aspects of the game, as I’m rather new. I’m only level 28 but am learning all the time, at least I think I am. And I consider my self a team player, I’m active every day. I’m currently with recyclops at the min but not much team play going on. Any questions you have I am happy to answer. Thanks .

Hi @Pezanna, you aren’t within reach of our specific requirements. Best of luck to you and happy gaming :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Pezanna penzance! If you are still looking then maybe try out Olympians Rising, they are lead by @Lovefisst and always happy to help newer players develop. Good luck finding somewhere!

At capacity!

Twenty characters :sweat_smile:

Upcoming opening in our Top 100 alliance.

Must meet qualifications listed above, be a team player and follow directives of Leaders. A great sense of humor is a bonus :wink:

Contact me on Discord for an interview and to begin the transition to our team :smile:
DivineDee#9574

Bump for attention. See above :point_up:t2:

The search continues! We’re a Top 100 (75 really) when at capacity and streaking 12*. We’re very organized, a little neurotic and very funny :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: come see if we’re a good fit for you! Message me on Discord to begin the interview process* DivineDee#9574.

*please be aware of the qualifications before applying.