Dead Titans Society - at capacity!

titans
alliances
recruiting

Good luck finding your mate! Sorry to use your thread this way, but I before I can create a recruitment thread of my own I need to bug all my thread seniors a bit first!

Understood. I checked out your alliance. It’s hard to start up and fill 30 spots. In all honesty you’d be better off going to a mid level established alliance and have them take you under their wing :wink: best of luck to you either way!

I was in one, actually. For a long time. It reached a point where I was switching between 1st and 2nd with the guild leader, and that’s when I decided I wanted to try making my own alliance.

I keep going back and forth between 1890-2100 trophies. She was going back and forth between 2000-2200.

I’m only in a rush as far as having someone to chat with in game goes, otherwise, I know it’ll take time. The leader of my former alliance went it solo for months before she got her first permanent recruit, so I know what to expect. :slight_smile:

I do wish that there was an in game friend system/friend chat though. I would have liked to stay in touch with my old alliance.

We use Discord and it’s been really helpful not just for communicating strategies, etc but it’s allowed us to remain in contact with friends who are no longer in our alliance.

Sounds like you are off to a good start! I wish you lots of luck! If you visit AR, occasionally the more senior level players will “help” guide players without alliances into the open one, not always depends on who is around but worth a shot.

-insert twenty character mandatory minimum so I can reply here- AR?

AR is Alliance Recruiting chat room on e&p :wink:

Don’t be a lurker, come play with us! Still one space available!

Currently at capacity!