Dead Titans Society - Recruiting for 1 space

Dead Titans Society is seeking 1 mid-tier to experienced level player ( +4200 TP, +20 maxed 5* ) who will be an active and daily participant within our alliance.

We are a friendly international group of daily and very active players who are drama-free, knowledgeable and fun who are successfully killing 13/14* Titans.

We are super chatty but it’s not a requirement, as long as you:

• follow the Featured Message for important notices and strategies

• join our Discord channel

• have a minimum of +30 maxed heroes (5*/4* heroes with ideally at least 15 maxed 5*

DTS expects and encourages every member to communicate (via EP chat and Discord), grow (heroes, knowledge, skill) and participate reliably (titans +AW). We have chats, screenshots, documents, charts and videos, for general gameplay knowledge, raiding and titan tips, AW strategy, and roster advice. We genuinely enjoy helping each other improve and advance, for individual and alliance benefit!

We expect daily participation on Titans (more than 3 flags please) and FULL 6 flag participation in Alliance Wars or utilize the opt out feature BEFORE matchmaking begins.

Communication is a priority for our alliance, we are totally OK with members missing Titan hits or AW due to RL situations, but we expect to be given a heads up prior to inactivity (outside of a true emergency).

Come knock on our door and mention this ad, see if we’re a good fit for you!

5 Likes

Now at capacity!

If you’d like to stay in contact to be on a waiting list, add me on Discord DivineDee#9574

2 Likes

2 fresh openings available!

3 openings…save me from AR chat hell :sweat_smile: stop by and say hello in the alliance or friend me on discord for more information

We’ve lowered our requirements a bit, come say hi and see if we’re a good fit for you!

2 openings available!

We are officially and thankfully full again :blush:

Annnnd I’m back. 2 openings. Need to be active daily, hit me up on Discord DivineDee#9574

2 openings still available, hit me up on discord if interested DivineDee#9574 :smiley:

1 Like

1 slightly stale, but still available opening :laughing:

Please. Spare me from AR and stop lurking :sweat_smile:

Friend me on discord so I can charm you into joining :wink: DivineDee#9574

Filled up for now but we know how these things go…if you’d like to be on a waiting list for membership, send me a friend request on Discord so we can keep in touch DivineDee#9574

We’re 30/30 now! :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

We have one opening available! Friend me on discord for more info or to make arrangements for a move after war has ended DivineDee#9574

Aaaand we’re full! Fastest recruiting ever!

Here we go again :smile:

We have one opening available! Friend me on discord for more info or to make arrangements for a move after war has ended DivineDee#9574

Good luck finding your mate! Sorry to use your thread this way, but I before I can create a recruitment thread of my own I need to bug all my thread seniors a bit first!

Understood. I checked out your alliance. It’s hard to start up and fill 30 spots. In all honesty you’d be better off going to a mid level established alliance and have them take you under their wing :wink: best of luck to you either way!

I was in one, actually. For a long time. It reached a point where I was switching between 1st and 2nd with the guild leader, and that’s when I decided I wanted to try making my own alliance.

I keep going back and forth between 1890-2100 trophies. She was going back and forth between 2000-2200.

I’m only in a rush as far as having someone to chat with in game goes, otherwise, I know it’ll take time. The leader of my former alliance went it solo for months before she got her first permanent recruit, so I know what to expect. :slight_smile:

I do wish that there was an in game friend system/friend chat though. I would have liked to stay in touch with my old alliance.

1 Like

We use Discord and it’s been really helpful not just for communicating strategies, etc but it’s allowed us to remain in contact with friends who are no longer in our alliance.

Sounds like you are off to a good start! I wish you lots of luck! If you visit AR, occasionally the more senior level players will “help” guide players without alliances into the open one, not always depends on who is around but worth a shot.

-insert twenty character mandatory minimum so I can reply here- AR?