🏆 Dawn – 3* Ice / Blue from Plain Hunters

After RT I must say she’s awesome. Her special dmg reduction passive saved me quite a few times and that sneaky DoT also adds up quite a bit. And dem owls are cute.

5 Likes

I agree. Her owls saved me a lot of times

2 Likes

just got her today, and I am so stoked… I was like… she does ALL THAT at average speed? whooo! she is skyrocketing to the head of the levelling queue for sure!

13 Likes

I just pulled a few Dawns and that has me thinking…should I level a second Dawn? The idea of Dawns on each flank seems sexy. I know the poll up above is split kinda 50/50 on the idea of leveling 1 or 2, but I’m curious to hear actual thoughts on the matter.

2 Likes

I do think it’s worth levelling a second, the question is when and at what priority level :crazy_face: I’ve kept a second to ascend at some stage but it’s not my priority to have the dupe levelled up right now as I’m working on other blue projects. Good luck!

1 Like

Dawn is like a savior in this Alliance Quest. Every turn, those nasty knights are ready to fire, but Dawn’s minions tell them to chill. Just need to find a way to keep her minions alive in the Epic and Legendary stages, because you know, I lack the Lady of the Lake.

And yeah, a second Dawn would be useful to give all your heroes those mana sucking owls. Gonna start working on a second one.

5 Likes

After the release of this hero we only need an Alfrike-like 3* hero to remove the last bit of fun from 3* rush battles.

2 Likes

Or maybe a hero who can resist manacut

Who knows for Christmas?

2 Likes

This is the best path…minions🙂

1 Like

Shield path and double LB

6 Likes

Nice! Currently using mine (with 2LB) as part of the attack team in the weekly tournament, together with Shrubbear 3* 2LB. They hold their own in Rush.

Have 1st at LB2 +18, 2nd is just +18 at the moment but will be LBd at least one time, probably twice.

Excellent hero, good stats, great skill. Poor players Waterpipe

1 Like

Nice replacement if someone doesn’t have Lady Lake.

1 Like

What an absolutely frustrating and brutal hero. I pulled her and stashed her for a bit . The mana reduction is absolutely brutal . Put her in between Boril and Azmia for some farming and she did not disappoint. Nice nice hero for a three star . She is one of my favorite newer heroes and has a ton of uses .

1 Like

yeah, those mana cut minions are crazy… almost every 3 tourney I use her on offense…

2 Likes

sometimes I don’t even fire off the specials from my other heroes. Just use her minions to sap away mana and HP.

1 Like

Would she be a good tank for the next tournament, no green and no heal/resurrection?

1 Like

Put her in flank. That way the tank and wing gets minions.

4 Likes

Cruised thru Pets this morning with her. She is something else . Kept everyone from firing specials . Paired her with Fianna Whacker Grevle Bertulf and no one fired anything on level 9. Great 3 star hero

1 Like

I was fortunate enough to have 2 Dawn’s. I put them in left and right flanks with Ludwig in the middle. I breezed through tournaments and towers without the bosses firing a single special most of the time. I found them to be more effective than Alfrike at mana control.

6 Likes