Dawa and Gan Ju

First of all thanks to all of you for always helping me with questions and issues. And be prepared for more lol because you guys really rock this and really know how to explain things in beginner language. YES I am doing research before I ask, but Noone can explain like people in this Forum. Sometimes it’s too complicated what I find here. So my question is Dawa just pulled her and I saw many awful reactions to her. And Gan Ju. Dawa fodder or keeper? Oh and last what about Nashgar?

1 Like

Definately Gan Ju for his fast mana and mana cut. But the best classic holy 3 * has to be Bane.
Nashgar is one of the better classic 3 * around.
You can’t go wrong with both of them.

3 Likes

In my opinion,
Nashgar : keeper
Gan Ju : keeper
Dawa : feeder

5 Likes

Yes Bane is Classy and effective and Balthazar. Thanks :blush::+1:

Okay :blush: well Bane needs fodder for his last step. Oh and welcome. It says it’s your first post. Thanks for your reply.

Indeed, that was my first post.
Hope it helped.
Enjoy the game

1 Like

Yes it did :blush: short and clear. Yes I do very much.

Between those two, keep Gan Ju because he is a 3 star mana cut hero. And a majority of the 3 star mana cutters are in the fire element. Examples, Bauchan, Azar, and Rudolph.

1 Like

I have Dawa with emblems on my alternate account. I think she’s pretty decent in lower stages. You use what you got, and she was easiest to bring up, and I already had Bane up, plus I didn’t have Hu Tao yet. I’ve not used Gan Ju much, but I like him too because he’s a panda!

Perhaps not much help?

2 Likes

I am not sure why people are down on Dawa. I think she is one of the few, if not only 3 star rogue. That makes her useful for evade when you throw emblems. In fact I use her in the trials because of all the purple bosses, and it is nice to make use of yellow tiles.

4 Likes

@Quinn3 I use her on my alt because of the high tile damage when stacking. Her special isn’t really anything to write home about so to speak. My main already has really good holy 3 stars so I am not in need of Dawa on my main. On my alt, since I am saving the emblems for Scarlett, I at least gave Dawa the first node so she can have the talent for titans. Which is where I take her the most.

2 Likes

Good point on the trials! A few 3* maxed on your team can at least get you to finish the first 2 rounds where emblems can be used in the future!

3 Likes

@Waterman, for a 1st post you nailed it!! Welcome to the forums!!

1 Like

Lol nice point there and yes Pandas are keepers :joy::blush:

2 Likes

@Ljiljana I am still waiting on a 5 star panda hero. Hopefully maybe in season 3 this will become a reality.

3 Likes

A Dawa’s dodge kicked me from a tournament. I have one leveled and use her in wars and trials.
I had no other yellow to level as long as Danza hadn’t mats. Not the best yellow but useful. I’d focus on getting to TC 13 so you can gey more 3* heroes. I have an unleveled Ganju he is behind Melia in the yellow queue.

Nashgar is powerful but squishy. I prefer Azar over him.

2 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser Yessssss I kept my 2* Panda my 3* and the 4* I also would love to have and then someday the 5*! Pandas are so lovely but mean as well lol

3 Likes

@Peazomanco interesting point there :blush::+1: and

Yes got there 2 or 3 days ago and brewed Prisca lol
Because my priorities were lvl up iron storages and farms. Finally able to get SH 13 and then again leveling the iron storages… Uggggh :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy: I don’t rush.

Which means? Many say he is good but he just makes one attack and thats it.

Yes Melia is nice and Kailani.
They are my priority and then Gan Ju

2 Likes

She has the same special as ishtaak and Karil but a much lower attack %. And a worse sum of her stats.

So she’s objectively poor.

The rogue ability is a plus, but only when maxxed.

3 Likes

The thing is i don’t personally have a lot of rogues, so using emblems on Dawa isn’t a big deal. However, i have lots of barbarians and rangers so comparatively, I can get a more powerful Dawa who dodges vs vanilla Karil or Isshtak.

2 Likes