Date line? What time does the HOTM change to the next one?

This is probably a silly question, but what Date lines do E&P abide by? Your local time zone? As an Aussie I’m almost in March now and having to wait for the rest of you slowpokes to get there before the new hotm pops up would just be excruciating :wink:

1 Like

If I’m correct, it is out of Helsinki, Finland. That would be about 3:50 am right now lol!

1 Like

It’s actually a little convoluted, as the HOTM timer and other timers are oddly not on the same cycle.

Most events and quests start at 07:00 GMT, but the HOTM rollover is 00:00 GMT.

But all of those timers are the same for everyone — your local time zone doesn’t affect them.

5 Likes

Thanks guys (and gaaah…)!

1 Like

The Atlantis banner obscures the countdown for the HOTM. I want to summon for Frida not Kunchen. What time does this change take place? Based on what has happened in the past and the timer from yesterday we guess 00:00 or 01:00 UTC but I’m not sure. I’m going to pad things by a couple hours unless someone is sure about the time. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey Epi,

HOTMs will change in 8h 39min. 01:00 GMT+1.

1 Like

Thanks @Aquaginera_7DD! That looked like the right answer when I looked at the timer yesterday but I wasn’t paying attention

Click on the question mark (?) on the bottom from the atlantis banner. Then you will see the Hotm (now Kunchen) which will be Frida tomorrow.

3 Likes

This is correct

Click for Useless info

It is actually based on midnight server time. The servers use UTC as their time zone. UTC does not follow these meatbag “Daylight Saving Time” or “British Summer Time” sillyness.

3 Likes

3 hours 48 minutes from now

1 Like

Not that we are anxiously waiting and counting down every second :wink:

3 Likes

3 hours 21 minutes from now

4 Likes

…and how many seconds?

We need a real time timer!

1 Like

I wasn’t offended by that last post. I was being funny and I assume they were too.

1 Like

55 minutes

20 characters

1 Like

It’s lunch time and the HOTM is finally here! Did my first Atlantis summon ever using only the coins from the map and:

Cannot believe it!

3 Likes

No Frieda but I got Wilbur and I’ve been wanting him!

3 Likes

It’s here … thread can be closed.

@Rook

“As you wish…” :slight_smile: