Database of 5* LB heroes

One thing we could have for this is 3 LB heroes, one for attack, one for defense, and one for health. This may seem like alot of work, but it would give players ideas on how to build heroes who are trying to decide on limit breaking. Just trying to throw ideas out there.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, really appreciate it.
Really took me a lot of time and work to complete it.

Yes I am collecting 3&4* as well and will make database of them as well in this week.

3 Likes

Uh, that would be massive work and as for some heroes it could be done for many it would be almost impossible. I would rather suggest making topic for each hero like we have for announcement of heroes so people publish lb heroes individually.

3 Likes

No probs dragon coming your way… :+1:

@Photon that is alot of work for different styles of emblem path, there are separate hero threads that people have put there LB hero’s on with said paths on anyway…
Also if you look at the card can tell if what path they took also people can always ask…

3 Likes

Found her:

2 Likes

Looks like this one chose the defensive path, while those above went more on the attack route.

Thanks been looking for here.

2 Likes

Since Elizabeth wasn’t in the list

2 Likes

have here just forgot to put here. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

I’m probably the only idiot to LB Marie T lol
…noticed she was missing

2 Likes

Heh, your not, I just forgot to upload here. Check above fully maxed and broken.

1 Like

OK cool, I swear she wasn’t there a second ago lol. I triple checked before posting.
I’m working on fully maxing, I just don’t have the feeders/ resources atm

1 Like

When you mentioned here I remembered that I have here and forgotten to post here.

1 Like

This are missing limit broken heroes: Kageburado costume, costumed Ursena, costumed Poseidon, Sargrasso, Morgan Le Fey, G.Chamelion,G.Panther, Salomon Loki, Victor without costume, Boss Wolf, Balbar, Mok-Arr.

This will be super hard to find if anybody now anybody that have this heroes please share.

1 Like

I found this one

I saved this guy alliance name so I can chceck it later when he will max him

1 Like

G Panther is missing

I saw a picture of limit broken Salmon Loki, but it was 81/85 and emblemed to 7 only. Want it still?

Yes, please give me name of alliance.

Can you also share with me name of alliance so I can track it.