Database of 5* LB heroes

I would love to know this too! If I had more feeders I would ascend!

did you get ebba? i pulled her but i have a few other heroes before her in the queue. she doesnt seem as OP as some of the others

Yes I did. Currently at 2-60 and climbing. I have Matilda that I was working on but need more darts. My thought is use her with Matilda and Elizabeth along with another yellow and red and run 3-2. I think Ebba would do great with that combo. Just need more ham

Nice I only have Senan and Aodhan for fiend makers. No Elizabeth unfortunately. I am also running 3-2 yellow and red with Rhys for the mana bump and Kara to take the damage so I can charge Ebba.

1 Like

Just rolled till I got this match

2 Likes

Sad…that’s all for now

I maxed Ebba all attack. @Bukefal

4 Likes

Update on database:

First sorry all for later update was busy. Update: Caledina, cHeimdall, Kai, Cleopatra, Tetisheri and Zandria

Ebbawill be added later on, so all except S1 normal version heroes with secondary costumes are not added.

2 Likes

@Bukefal maxed all attack.

4 Likes

Found the pet hamster.

2 Likes

Here is Hachiko:

2 Likes

Hello. This is not mine. This is from Mr. Wiamz 31 “Empires & Puzzle Wiamz 31” is his youtube channel. I was screenshot and thought would be nice to share for all of us.

3 Likes

@Bukefal

Enigmo:

1 Like

Sorry all for bit late response I will update database tonight for me. I have all heroes stored.

1 Like

Has anyone seen magni stats with all costumes? Was curious and couldn’t find anywhere. Thanks!

1 Like

You can check it in any portal where Magni is in with the new max power view button on the top left:

3 Likes

Great! Thank you! So i will wait for costume change then to see his costume. That is a great new feature!

1 Like

A player named Hedave in the top 100 has these 2. Just need to find a normal Hel and Perseus with CB

2 Likes

Let me try this again…full attk/defense path w no mana node

3 Likes

Hey @PlayForFun I have been adding new heroes to database but I seem to strike limit of characters in a topic. I cannot add more heroes?

1 Like