Database of 5* LB heroes

Update on database:

First sorry all for later update was busy. Update: Caledina, cHeimdall, Kai, Cleopatra, Tetisheri and Zandria

Ebbawill be added later on, so all except S1 normal version heroes with secondary costumes are not added.

2 Likes

@Bukefal maxed all attack.

4 Likes

Found the pet hamster.

2 Likes

Here is Hachiko:

2 Likes

Hello. This is not mine. This is from Mr. Wiamz 31 “Empires & Puzzle Wiamz 31” is his youtube channel. I was screenshot and thought would be nice to share for all of us.

3 Likes

@Bukefal

Enigmo:

1 Like

Sorry all for bit late response I will update database tonight for me. I have all heroes stored.

1 Like

Has anyone seen magni stats with all costumes? Was curious and couldn’t find anywhere. Thanks!

1 Like

You can check it in any portal where Magni is in with the new max power view button on the top left:

3 Likes

Great! Thank you! So i will wait for costume change then to see his costume. That is a great new feature!

1 Like

A player named Hedave in the top 100 has these 2. Just need to find a normal Hel and Perseus with CB

2 Likes

Let me try this again…full attk/defense path w no mana node

2 Likes

Hey @PlayForFun I have been adding new heroes to database but I seem to strike limit of characters in a topic. I cannot add more heroes?

1 Like

Update on database: I have added Mighty pets, Masquerade heroes, Enigmo, Baldur and 2c heroes Magni and Domitia. I have more to add but don’t know if I hit the limit on the topic.

Season 5, full sword path.

2 Likes

CoK costume, full shield path.

2 Likes

There is a limit on maximum characters in a post unfortunaltely.

If you have too much content in the first post, then you can move some of it into your 2nd post on this topic.

1 Like

What if, now i know this may be a bit of work, but what if you can make a second post of a 5* Database, with the focus on it being S1 to S5 heroes and their costumes only? And have the other event heroes stay in this post? This would free up enough space for future event heroes to be added, while having S6 heroes be placed with the main season heroes. Just an idea is all.

2 Likes

Sounds like a good idea, with this rate of hero release I will need space again real soon. Yes it’s a lot of work but not that much. Basically copy paste that part of database.

1 Like